It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 17th 2009, new UFO reported out of China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yet another UFO has been sighted in China, this time in the Korean enclave Yanbian.
This was spotted by a reporter of the Chinese News Service. The date on the report was 18th April, but as far as I know it's not been on ATS yet.

Chinese UFO May

Although there is no released video, there is one picture so far, which is hazy at best, I'm sorry to say. But while the photo isn't much to look at, the description given did intrigue me, and I feel could use comparison to other cases.

The object changed shape constantly. It went from being square to triangle to saucer shaped. Mr Goa then started filming the object with his mobile phone camera. At this point the object started emitting a flickering white light and then after a few minutes it vanished completely.
On showing people his recording some declared the object a UFO of extraterrestrial origin while others claimed it was a vision of Buddha. The film has not come to light and is believed to be in the process of being examined by a local Chinese astronomical society.

Does anyone know anything of this, or should it just be chucked into the 'crank' bin?
I do like the way that more and more UFO sightings are coming out of China lately, and I was wondering how many there have been over say, the past couple of months?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
OHH so this is where you hang out

I'm more geared toward the paranormal forum so UFOs aren't my biggest concern at the moment. I can't tell you much about chinas UFO problem but there are reports in my city with Intelliget light activity so here ya go.

"One sphere, 2 spheres, 3,4,5," Kenny explained.
"It was like, if you was to take your fingers and go 1,2,3,4,5. That's how it appeared- deh-deh-deh-deh-deh," Casey added.

Casey actually saw it first by himself. He laughs about it now.
" I told everybody about it. I told Kenny and told the other guys that work here and they laughed about it. Like ha ha, whatever, you know."

But a week later Kenny saw it too. The lights looked to be a few miles away just above the treetops. Red glowing orbs. Ten seconds later they disappeared.

"They were gone, then another 30 degrees over in the sky there were two more of them," Kenny told us." And that process repeated itself again and they went out and they were gone."

Casey picks up the story. "And it stayed lit maybe 6,7,8, seconds and then it blinked out. Then all the sudden it was over here but there was only 2 of 'em. And to travel that distance that fast within literally a second or 2. No, nothing I've ever seen could do it."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.wrdw.com...

Maybe the lights in China and my state of Georgia are related events. The skies are filled with UFO activity lately.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It would be a hoot if North Korea has the Tesla Free Energy UFO
Technology.

China has rocket technology and perhaps UFO technology.
So does Russia perhaps.

They know the technology can never be released or the
power structures will crumble.

The US got it from Germany and a treaty around 1955 among
established industrial free world nations shared the technology.
So China and Russia are still iffy but its been 50 years or more
for them to know who runs the world.

new topics

join