It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotters are a strange bunch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Surprise, surprise...the UFOs seen over Burntwood were not UFOs at all. They never are.

They were Chinese lanterns.

Strange bunch, UFO-spotters. They look into the sky and if they see something they don’t recognise immediately believe it must be from Mars. Dave has a simple message for them: you are talking out of Uranus.

FACT: there is, in all probability, life on other planets.

FACT: those planets capable of sustaining life are millions of light years away.

FACT: no machine, based on our conventional views of transport - even nuclear transport, would be capable of making such an immense journey.

FACT: Space-craft are based on our conventional view of transport, therefore they are bunkum.

That, in language even a Trekkie can understand, is why UFOs don’t exist.

Source

MEGA FACT: - UFO's are not from our planet and comparing their technology with ours is utter foolishness & there are life out there that are millions of years advanced than our civilization and are capable of visiting our planet.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Tell me, cupcakes, if something's flying around and noone has identified it yet, what do we call it?

Also, if its a FACT that we can't imagine how - if 'they' really could get here -their spaceships would look like or work, then what does it mean to state that therefore every UFO we'd see is from here?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Another FACT: Earth is the Alabama of the Galaxy and the only reason aliens visit here is to show their children how NOT to behave.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Chinese Laterns, Swamp Gas, Weather Balloons...that's it! That Explains Everthing!

This person really needs to wake up and to open their eyes.

Because if there are civilizations out there millions of light years away, they have the exact same technology as us! There can't possibly be anything that has more knowledge and better technology, it's just impossible.

LOL

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Another FACT: Earth is the Alabama of the Galaxy and the only reason aliens visit here is to show their children how NOT to behave.

The extra-dimensional and extra-terrestrial beings are both one in the same bunch. They are going to land very very soon. Much to my dismay.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

I think thats one of the most deliciously ignorant news articles I've ever read.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Why do us humans have to be the center of everything? The answer to that question is very simple and also the reason these UFOs are so interested in the Earth.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Wow! I would have said the armpit of the universe, thats kinda harsh.

I would also agree to disagree that our conventional means of transportation are....., umm..... Unconventional!!

It does not amaze me in the fact at how selfish and closed-minded people are that write articles like what the OP posted.

So glad I don't think like that..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What a narrow minded little child that reporter is!The wealth of information available to us clearly shows there is a good chance that we have been visited by others not from this planet for a long,very long time!

Its all Chinese lanterns now,making a change from the usual weather balloon rubbish!Mind you some people are daft,I remember the case of a lady recently phoning up the police to say there was a strange object hovering in the sky-for it to turn out to be the moon!

Abuductions are all made up by attention seekers,and people who see aliens and talk about it are liars.Or the classic line of they live so far away why would they come here!

Its too easy to debunk when you do the above!

top topics

join