It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

haunted houses!!!! any stories!!! please tell me what u think of my old house!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i have one story of a house i once lived in, it is in a town/village called swadlincote. in a street called chesnut ave... thats all the info im giving you lol

it was a very cheap large semi detached house (we now no why)

i was about 6 when i moved in with my mum, sister and also my pet dog called spot lol

my mum brought with us a picture that was considerd bad luck by loads of people.
i cant find it on the internet as iv fergot wat it was called.

we moved in and things started to happen;

from the first night my mum started hearing smashing plates from the downstairs kitchen.. when my mum went to investegate nothin was moved

we once watched titanic at night and even though the heatin was on, it was stone cold and half way through the phone flew accross the room. and i mean flew

my mum hung the paintain in the drawing room and we noticed that when we went out of that room we herd whispers and the picture looked as if it were breathing

one day my dad was painting my room (no-one was in the house xcept him) and he kept hearing footsteps running up and down the stairs.

then one night i saw a figure walking towards my bed.. itt was shimmering like water

the doors kept opening and slamming randomly..

we once found about 10 puppys in the locked shed.. the windows were locked too

and my dog spot ran away howling allot of the time

and the last night my siser saw an old woman walking up the stairs and my sister screemd an we all ran out of the house and locked it.

when my dad went to the councell for an explaination they said that NO-ONE WOULD LIVE THERE( THAT WAS Y IT WAS CHEAP) BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS HAUNTED AND 12 YEARS AGO SOME KIDS USED THE OUIJI BOARD IN THE HOUSE AND MOVED FOR NO APPARENT REASON

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is the problem with many properties..those who lived there and continue to live there do tend to get most upset by change or anything different..

A lot think you are invading.. it is still their home.

Temperature changes, moving objects and noises are normal sounds of an unsettled spirit..nothing to be too concerned about.

Some people find a compromise.. they actually try to talk to the spirits and let them know that they now live there and will treat the home with as much respect..

The thing with ouija boards is that we do not fully know what we are dealing with.. the same with exorcisms.. i do not trust those..i feae we do damage to the departed..be it a good or bad spirit...

we have lots to learn.

new topics

join