It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perception of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have felt like something is different for almost a month now and I dont know what it is. But i feel like it has some thing to do with my realization of the world. I feel like its a bad time for humanity with all this, death, disease, war, corruption, and destruction. What I am wondering is if every one feels like this, and is life really this bad or is it just how you perceive it to be?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ryckE

So much of life is perception. We are bomb-barded with the type of information that keeps us coming back for more. The swine flu is a good example...a lot of fear and very little real information.

Life always looks better to me when I un-plug and sit outside and watch nature. The real stuff of life can not be found in the news.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yup, something you just feel in the air, right? I get the same thing, and I really hope it's nothing more than a feeling. Maybe the world really is getting closer to and end, who knows.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I not only feel the same, but you can see it in the faces of others...what I mean is, people look stressed, unhappy...its hard to find the right words. I can not explain it but its like the energy or vibes if you will, that come from people are different...

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Greenize]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I know I see the same thing. Every one is giving off bad vibes. I dont know what it is. Maybe something big is about to happen? Or maybe this feeling has been going around for a long time and we are just now realizing it.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ryckE

Something big is happening, your just not going to find out by looking into the faces of others, or in the news.

Disconnect! Relax, meditate connect with the real energy...the stuff with a frequency of 432Hz....NATURE. Then you should feel the vibrations of what is happening.

For now you are in the Matrix, knowing that something is wrong.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
In the last year we have gone places none of us has ever been before.

We had a female running for president, a black man elected president and we are seeing never before pictures of the heavens.

Then there is the economy. That alone is enough to change the global stress level.

We shot down a wayward satellite too. Some say we are going to die with the new flu bug.

We are in uncharted territory and it can be scary.

Big things are happening and they are happening at a faster pace.

Keep your eyes wide open, watch your back, and try to find good in all this chaos. There is peace and goodness out there. You just have to look for it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryckE
I have felt like something is different for almost a month now and I dont know what it is. But i feel like it has some thing to do with my realization of the world. I feel like its a bad time for humanity with all this, death, disease, war, corruption, and destruction. What I am wondering is if every one feels like this, and is life really this bad or is it just how you perceive it to be?

Only a month! I feel like things have slowly declined ever since 911 to an all time low right now. Hopefully things will get better soon.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ryckE

It's good in a way to know that others are feelin it cos I've had these really powerful vibes that somethin major is sure comin our way.

Mercury is in retrograde at the moment which is causing people to act a bit bizarre, but this feelin is so much more than that.
Agree with witness2008 that we are in the matrix and the game that's being played with us is intensifying.
I can feel it!!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yes, I feel it too. Like waiting for the shoe to drop. I even asked others, friends and strangers, Do you feel like something is about to happen? I always get yes as a reply.

new topics

top topics

join