It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relationship between Sightings & Signifigant Location

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I may be out to lunch on this but it seems to me there must be some relevance to the location of the sighting (UFO) and the reason for the object to be there, although most times the reason or significance is unclear,

In 1949, alien craft were often seen hovering over sensitive nuclear installations, especially in New Mexico, and probes known as "green fireballs" were frequently seen all over the state; they were presumably monitoring something to do with radiation. The disk crash at Roswell, New Mexico netted on live alien, named EBE (Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity). It was a name coined by study group member Detlev Bronk.

I think its obvious that Area 51 has experienced so much activity because A: they are a top secret experimental aircraft test facility, and B: this sort of activity may draw attention to itself from our ET friends

Are we to believe there was an agreement between our government & them, allowing the harvest of our DNA?

The National Security Council had established a "deal" with the Big-nosed Greys. The Greys would make sure that they would give a periodic list of abductees to the NSC. By April of 1954, it became obvious to the Eisenhower administration that the Greys had broken the agreement and were abducting far more people than they reported, including large numbers of children.

this is quite concerning and there is alot more information in this document including FOIA docs.

you can read it all HERE

what do you think???

In 1978, a wave of sightings in England begins that lasts until 1983, with some 3,000 sightings documented. In 1978, an NSA employee provides CIA NICAP representative Jack Acuff with classified UFO related documents. The movie "Close Encounters" is released to the public; a new effort at acclimation toward pseudo- friendly aliens. In 1978 the United States sends new F-16 aircraft to NATO allies on Soviet ships. A former CIA employee verifies drawings of alien hands made at autopsies. Leonard Stringfield publishes "Situation Red". The magazine "Harrisburg" predicts an incident at three mile island nuclear plant for March 28, 1979.

interesting!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

02-25-1942 Los Angeles, CA "Los Angeles Times" staff photographers snapped several photographs of 15 or more silvery UFOs in night searchlight beams. The objects were circular in shape and somewhat luminous. 1430 rounds of anti-aircraft artillery shells were fired during the one hour observation. Nothing was shot down. Witnesses included searchlight crews, gun crews and thousands of spectators.

Why were the UFO's there? what were they looking for?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I dont think we can ever know what they are looking for

it became obvious to the Eisenhower administration that the Greys had broken the agreement and were abducting far more people than they reported, including large numbers of children.

but this is down right creepy!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Coffee Time

Yes Coffee I agree that's quite unnerving really, this is one of those things that makes me say I wish it were a hoax!

sends a chill down my spine!

top topics

join