It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Monster 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Montauk Monster 2

www.foxnews.com

Long after last summer's "Montauk Monster" rotted away, another mysterious animal carcass has washed up on a Long Island, N.Y., beach.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Has anyone else reported this yet!! I also posted video link, let me know if it doesn't directly take you to the foxnews footage. I love how the guy they interview is talking about Plum Island being a place where they genetically test animals. Personally I don't know what to think but the area around Montauk is surprisingly full of weird activity.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
lol oh god not a repeat!

well it looks like it used to have hair/fur. the face is gone other than the skull sticking out.

why doesnt a scientist do an autoposy first to determine before all this media hype.

if it comes out its something new we can get all worked up then lol.

im glad to see pictures of this before anyone gets it and says its just a cat, and its really something never seen, but i dont know why a scientist would do that unless he was under payroll of dhs or something.. hehe

maybe we will get an answer

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
My Conspiracy Take : Evil Genetic experiments are going on on Plum Island (old bioweapon lab). They are killing their abominations and dumping them in the bay which is washing up on Montauk.

My Real Take : A taxidermist was having too much fun. Everyone loves a prank/hoax.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread : Here

THanks

Closed.

top topics

join