It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binaural Beats for OBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hi everyone new here, lately I've been doing some meditating and trying to astral project and have come close but seem to lose focus. But anyways I was wondering if anyone on here has had any good or bad experiences with those binaural beats particularly from unexplainable.net and if you could get me any pointers or tips on how to do it I would appreciate it thanks.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wassy

I remember hearing about it on the radio, years ago. I listen to talk radio 24/7 and have not heard anything from anyone reputable lately. Don't they sell CD's or something? Might not be as real as they make it out to be.

Maybe I am thinking of something else. There was a guy who was on Art Bell a few times who was playing music that was supposed to put you in a trance, or something. He would say, "if you are driving and listening to this on you car radio, turn it off for a minute, so you do not crash."

[edit on 13-5-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think there’s a lot of misinformation about this going around (so I hope this wont be some more )

If you can get two synthesisers and play one note in one ear and another note in the other ear you will find you get a vibrato effect somewhere in the middle of your head – the frequency of that vibrato will tend to cause the brain to function at that frequency. Check out brain waves or brain frequency’s alpha beta theta ect.

So binaural beats are used to put your brain into the state where obe’s ect can be caused, you still need to train to get the obe, binaural beats are just a useful tool to help you do it and not some magic bullet that create the effect in themselves.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wassy

Only point I can make on astral projection is to protect yourself with a field of love or forcefield, (made with intent of the mind) from any being that may be preying on unsuspecting people leaving their bodies whilst they astral project.

Some people have been recorded as going a little crazy after attempting astral projection without an educated teacher guiding them, due to the possibility of becoming slightly possessed by another spiritual entity.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ok thanks for the replies, I tried to OBE with some free binaural beats while on dxm. I closed my eyes and just layed there listening and concentrating on the music and I started feeling like I was spinning around and floating like I was gonna leave my body but didn't that was probly the closest I got I don't know what happened or why I couldn't just get out but owell I will definently keep trying.

top topics

join