It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is all UFO footage CGI?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stinkingzombie

Wow, if that's not part of some movie props or some kind of military craft, I'm speechless!!!! Could it be real? Please someone find out !!! I can't believe my eyes!!!
Thanks for posting that!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you internos!!! I have always found that footage to be extremely compelling!!! I have watched it about 100 times, and I cannot find any thing that seems fake about it. Also, I was under the impression that someone in Italian air force filmed that. I have also seen footage that has not been proven to be hoaxed that shows this type of wobble as it hovers. I'll try to find it, it's been awhile.
As far as the NASA video, I find that the fact these objects appear to be in formation makes the objects look to be under intelligent control.
The last video I posted, well, I am still on the fence.
My point of starting this is to find answers from the experts out there. It seems that every time I go to one of the threads about a sighting, everyone just says, fake, or CGI.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I just wanted to say that bottom youtube video is the real deal "in my opinion'....... here is the daytime photo of the same angle just for the debunkers who scream fire on a hill or car tail lights
about the 4th pic down NO HILL www.jerrypippin.com...

<< 1   >>

join