It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho Soldier Kills and Wounds Unarmed Americans!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Since it's breaking news, of course the sheeple media is extra tight-lipped about it. Wouldn't it be beyond great to learn what the flying f was REALLY on the mind of that psychopath? How long before we learn his name? Could it possibly have been part of a hidden agenda? Either way, dude is still a full-on psycho. Here's the current corporate media version:

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Already being discussed in another thread.

~Keeper

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Strange that I'm not seeing it on the "recent replies" threads. Damn, was hoping this headline would be the more popular one anyway.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Strange how this guy didn't end up dead at the end of the rampage like all the recent mass murders here at home. Ah, but in a civilized enough world, we civilians could grab the punkass in an instant and shake the real truth out of him! What sick puppies are out there mere words can never express.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Please don't use the term psycho-soldier, he was in need of mental help and obviously not seeking or recieving it. Granted it IS a tragedy, its no conspiracy or anything and i wonder, have YOU ever had to deal with combat stressors? me thinks not.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainPower

I hope it is just a completely garden variety combat (or other very high) stress case. Blame really goes to the secretive-imperialistic government/system itself, but it's true that a certain small percentage of military personnel is fully psychopathic. Always has been.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Calling this one psychotic however is not right in any case. None of these infantry, base level soldiers have been given the proper ammount of mental training or help in order to prevent and overcome the illness that is PTSD.

~Keeper

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It's not a foregone conclusion that someone with mere PTSD is capable of mass murder and wounding. There's a certain cold deadness, nothingness inside the killer's mind/being required that one is usually, or virtually always, born with.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

granted...however, doesnt that go for a small percentage of ANY population? they check your mental health status when you join and while recruiters have been known for some shady practices, people in need of the job also have been known to lie to get in. treatment for mental issues is available but you either have to realize you need it or someone else can make that realization for you. when you are working with someone every day like that, you tend to recognize behaviorial shifts and if the soldier doesnt want to seek help, you can go to his supervisor and make sure he gets the help he needs. this case was just negligence and i can guarantee, while the soldiers in that unit are mourning, there will be a lot of training regarding this subject coming their way.

join