It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Abdullah in Mid-East warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

King Abdullah in Mid-East warning

news.bbc.co.uk

King Abdullah of Jordan has warned that failure to reach an agreement for peace in the Middle East will result in a new conflict within 12-18 months.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
oh boy what is going on here??? how can he say this???

Well he knows more than we do im guessing and even put a time line on it 12-18 months!!

well at least we have something to brain wash and mind bend us again on our tv

Oh its so great !!! .. not

"If we delay our peace negotiations, then there is going to be another conflict between Arabs or Muslims and Israel in the next 12-18 months," he said.

oh yea IRAN!!! :/

I would like to think peace will happen but something tells me TPTB are just Itching to take out iran and get that damn oil!!!

then all hell is going to kick off

why are we so dumb as a race? :/

* if i was an alien i would stay well away from humans

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
There is always conflict in the middle east...

Now if I had to put my money on any certain country being involved with that possible conflict ( Im thinking large scale, lots of media coverage. ) I would go with Israel v. Iran or the current Pakistan v. Taliban growing out of control.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Thanks King 'Captian Obvious' Abdullah.

2nd line

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
There is always conflict in the middle east...

Well-stated.

Saying there is going to be no conflict in the Middle East in the next 12 to 18 months is like saying something...that is also ridiculous...I am tired.

Basically, that prediction is sound, but even my cat could make that prediction.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Easiest prediction to make:

Israel and Palestine will go to war within 365 days from now.

See, everyone can be a prophet!!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp oh its going to happen then you will have a second line, possibly worth reading

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I see only that Jordania is showing that they are too optimistic.

With this development, war in few months, my quess.

Netanyahu-Mubarak talks aim to produce Arab-Israel front vs Iran

The one-and-a-half hour conversation between Israeli prime minister and Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak Sharm el-Sheikh Monday, May 11, focused on the urgency of a common Israeli-Arab strategy for dealing with Iran and its allies in view of the Obama administration's policy of rapprochement with Tehran.

www.debka.com...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN i don't follow politics a whole lot but i do know enough that i fear our day's of backing up isreal are over

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
[

King Abdullah of Jordan has warned that failure to reach an agreement for peace in the Middle East will result in a new conflict within 12-18 months.

the King is just leveraging for more aid or weapons procurement from Washington.

saying that the 'Window' of a Year..perhaps a Year &-a-Half at the outside
will see a conflict take place - only means that diplomacy, in the Kings view, is a wasted effort

Oh... I really do not see a Egypt-Israeli alliance..if anything, Egypt will get new leadership and become a re-newed antagonist on the Israeli southern border..(remember prophecy says that Israel will be 'surrounded'
by armies... & without Egypt from the South the prophetic word would not be met.

~sigh~

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Egypt and Israel have close conspiracy going on, which was revealed at the time of last Gaza OP - Cast Lead.

Without PA-Egypt-Israel trilateral co-op Gaza Op was not possible...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Nothing but a message to Iran, Bush or Obama, play ball or the US will play with it's shiny bombs over Tehran.

It is pretty obvious this is a veiled warning to the Iranians.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Agreed, War is practically imminent, We have already prepared for such, however the preparation is not for an American war. The next major war will be a world war, without being a world war. For those who understand my meaning, I say nothing more. King Abdul all but cares, however.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
That geezer is so far up israels arse, what can you say.

The arab people have been shafted by there so called leaders, and this is another of them.

top topics

join