It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US denies 147 civilians killed in Afghan violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

US denies 147 civilians killed in Afghan violence

news.yahoo.com

KABUL – Video of the aftermath of a disputed incident involving American forces and the Taliban shows bloodied bodies of children laid out with other corpses, confirming international Red Cross findings at the two remote villages in western Afghanistan. The U.S. military does not contest that civilians died but called "extremely over-exaggerated" a report by an Afghan official that as many as 147 were killed.
Afghans blame aerial bombing Monday and Tuesday for the deaths and destruction.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
as quoted from the article..

"In one shot, two children are lifted from a blanket with another adult already in it. The children's faces are blackened, and parts of their tunics are soaked in what appears to be dried blood.
Their limp bodies are then put on the ground, wrapped in another cloth and placed next to the other bodies. It was not clear how many bodies were in the room where the video was shot."

It's great to see that innocent children are still being killed. I don't give a rats ass who did it...IT NEEDS TO STOP.

Doesn't matter what administration it is.....Obama criticized THIS EXACT ACTION...yet he let's it happen on his own watch.

It's all the same.

How in the hell is this supposed to change the rest of the world's opinion of us?

More hate is all we will get when we kill innocent people...just more enemies created.

It will NEVER END.

What if this was your family? Would you be angry at the ones who killed your child? Would you swear redemption? Would you do everything in your power to take revenge against those who took away the ones you live your life for?

The death of innocents is not the answer...it is never the answer.

Death will create more hate...especially to those who were at no fault of their own.
news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-5-2009 by David9176]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Seems Obama is against everything he does. Not just against, but extremely against.

That is the definition of hypocrisy. My fellow mates.

I'd be pissed as hell if that was my family, but i'm rather desensitized to it.
Sad to say it though.

I don't think it matters now, if we start treating them really nicely, the damage is done, their pissed, we're sorry, their still pissed.

You can't unkill people, this isn't a Paint Application on your Computer no UNDO button to be found. Words mean sht to these people, actions are everything.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hey Hannity...remember your criticism of Obama claiming we were killing civilians....

Well it looks like he was right...it's happening under his watch AS WELL.

I wonder if now you will believe it...oh..i guess their may be a chance since Bush is no longer in office....but then again..you are a warmongering piece of trash anyway..so who knows.

sorry for rant.

reading the article struck a nerve....

new topics

top topics

join