It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious suicides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It seems as though there have been a great deal of suicides in the military that look and seem much more like murders. Many of them were people with no suicidal characteristics but had upset someone above them or threatened to get someone in trouble.

In November 1995 Private Cheryl James, 18, of Llangollen, Gwent, was found dead with a single bullet wound to the head at the barracks which is the headquarters of the Royal Logistical Corps. The coroner recorded an open verdict but an Army inquiry concluded she had committed suicide. Surrey Police said they were not looking for anyone else in connection with the Private James' death

I would appreciate any help in compiling a list of such deaths. I am starthing with this article.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

I would appreciate any help in compiling a list of such deaths. I am starthing with this article.

A deadpool? It has been done, it's a bummer. A bummer of a thread. I mean, it needs to be told, so I guess there is forensic-value, but, yeah, dead soldiers...it is sad.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Sixty Minutes recently aired a segment about an Army National Guard captain, Gordon Hess, who in March 1998 was found dead near his barracks in Ft. Knox, Kentucky, with twenty-six stab wounds, including two in his heart. Astonishingly, this has been ruled a suicide by the military.

more

[edit on 15-5-2009 by evil incarnate]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Using sources other than official records, we found 17% more suicides than were reported, and an additional 4% of deaths that were suspicious for suicide.

Source CNRS

top topics

join