It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens & UFO Page on ATS Old News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is weird. About a month ago the Aliens & UFO link on ATS has been displaying old information and no new daily threads. There is usually a new thread under this link every day. It's kind of hard to believe that everyone has slowed or stopped making new threads under Aliens & UFO'S. What's up with this? Anybody know whats going on? Have people just decided not to make anymore new threads or are people posting new alien & ufo threads somewhere else on the site and I just can't seem to find them. I am aware of the recent post link, but I'm wondering if I need to look somewhere else on the website. Any recommendations greatly appreciated. Thanks

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by likeabull

Theres been a lot of new posts, look at the right hand side of your screen. It wont say what forum they are in, but you can guess. It is prolly something with your log in...

But I have heard (I just came back to ATS after a 7 month absence) that there hasnt been a whole lot on there worth reading. There is a lull in new info right now. There have been a few really good threads however, I dont see how you could have missed them, they were in the top three.

join