It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about Threads and Response.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have noticed that most of my Threads get there responses in the first few hours after there posted.After a few hours they decrease drastically, or in a couple of them they stop completely.I know a.t.s shows when new threads are posted and you have that brief advertising of your thread there.Im guessing thats the reason for this.Could someone please let me know if this is normal? Also one more thing I want to add, this is the second thread Ive made containing questions for help on how things work on a.t.s.Should i try to contact a moderator?I figured long as i put the thread in the right spot it would be ok,but Im not sure if this is one of a.t.s no no's. Appreciate the help.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

I have found it to be perfectly normal for threads to elicit a good response when they are first posted, or even a few days after. Then other things catch the members attention and they move on..

Not that dissimilar from most peoples casual conversations..

You can always contact a Moderator. Just send them a U2U. remember that we have lives outside of ATS so it may be awhile before you get a reply..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Alright thats what I was looking for appreciate the help .

join