It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New..kinda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey all, I'm new as a member. I've written a few posts but nothing major.

I have read ATS in the past, off-and-on. Only recently did I feel compelled to finally join. I don't believe everything on here, but I do enjoy it. Of particular interest is the alternative medicine information. With a background in science I advocate knowing the full truth about alternative treatments--having suffered an awful side-effect from such a treatment. I do not wish to put down alternative medicine, but I want people to know the negatives overshadowed by the positives of such treatment. I wound up in the hospital as a direct result of taking a natural supplement--I do not wish that on anyone. Other than alternative medicine I also enjoy reading about conspiracy theories. Has anyone ever heard of Neurocam? Interesting, in my opinion at least. Searching for conspiracy theory information actually led me to ATS.

Aside from ATS, I have a blog in my spare time: bill84121.blogspot.com... It's conservative political, but I enjoy writing it. Feel free to check it out--it will inflate my ego, haha.

Feel free to send me a message on here.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Welcome, I look forward to your joining in the fray.

I'll have a look at your blog, too, thanks for posting a link to it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by emac01

Well then welcome back friend.

I hope you decide to stay and contribute on a regular basis, we definetly appreciate input of any kind.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

~Keeper

join