It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgiest cover up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Zeitgeist is a German language expression literally translated: Zeit, time; Geist, spirit, meaning "the spirit of the age and its society". The word zeitgeist describes the intellectual, cultural, ethical and political climate, ambience and morals of an era (similar to the English word "mainstream") or also a trend. In German, the word has more layers of meaning than the English translation, including the fact that Zeitgeist can only be observed for past events

ok so i watched the zietgiest movie and i watched it about 5 times and found it very interesting if u have not seen it then here is the link

www.youtube.com...

its very believable but to believable that all the religons originates from astronomy and that the son of god is actually the son of god misinterpreted

now i remember about project blue beam that the elite would give a reason were all religons came from and give a simple explanation that it was misinterpreted and would then create a new messiah [don't no who that could be] now i think they have started already and that the elite created the movie zeitgiest to use some of the truth but mix in a little bit of lies watch this video 1st

www.youtube.com...

this says people like alex jones and david icke are goverment plants which seems pretty resenable because david icke isnt really sly he is basically mainstream himself in a way and the goverment would have killed him by now like other people who have came forward and told the truth

anyway what are your views on the zietgiest move and david icke

[edit on 16/8/1991 by tdrowe2008]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
Zeitgeist is a German language expression literally translated: Zeit, time; Geist, spirit, meaning "the spirit of the age and its society". . . In German, the word has more layers of meaning than the English translation, including the fact that Zeitgeist can only be observed for past events

Very interesting. In English you usually find the word used in academic writing on history. It's difficult to appreciate the "spirit" of the current time. It usually requires the perspective of elapsed time and the application of intellectual analysis.

What describes the spirit of our current age? Is ours the age of "mendacity", the age of "oligarchical senility", the age of "subterfuge", the age of "international larceny", the age of "deadly sins", the age of "imperial gangrene", the age of "entropy", the age of "industrial devolution", the age of "grasping at straws", the age of "troglodytes in power" . . . and on and on.

ok so i watched the zietgiest movie and i watched it about 5 times and found it very interesting

There are already threads about Zeitgeist.

this says people like alex jones and david icke are goverment plants which seems pretty resenable because david icke isnt really sly he is basically mainstream himself in a way and the goverment would have killed him by now like other people who have came forward and told the truth

I don't think that Alex Jones and David Icke are plants. They raise too much suspicion and hostility toward the powers that be. Although it must be said that it is widely believed that the Freemasons were behind the French Revolution and had a strong hand in the American Revolution too.

If anything these revelations, if true, indicate to me that the shadow globalist power is more fractured than some conspiracy theorists would have us believe. I don't think there is overall coordination of a grand plot to control the world, despite the possibility that a group of oligarchs may well have a plan in place to do so.

Bottom line, these people are people and won't always see eye to eye on everything.

anyway what are your views on the zietgiest move and david icke

I enjoyed the movie but I would not accept what it says without doing my own research, particularly about ancient religious practices and beliefs, etc. It's a murky area of research and often the researchers are not really qualified to understand what they are researching. Practitioners of modern esoteric religions often have a deeper insight into ancient mystery cults than modern historians have.

David Icke is a very interesting and courageous person, on a personal journey into the deep meaning of things. I don't know if he really understands everything he talks about, but I think he is sincerely trying to come to an understanding of some very deep phenomena.

I think his mistrust of what governments are up to is very well founded. I like him as a person, but his main talent, as far as I can see, is as a popularizer of ideas first put forward by others.

The embedding code for your video link is as follows:

put square bracket in front of the following yvid]csArE1SskFk[/yvid]

[edit on 4-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i agree with the above poster, if, and i believe it is probable, there is a group of elites planning for world domination, it makes more sense that there are multiple factions. David Wilcock has the most comprehensive guide to this theory, its on his website.

Also, i agree with the op, as Zeitgeist seems like it was made by a group of elites and has a hidden agenda. As for Alex Jones and David Icke being plants, who knows. i think their is much truth to be gleaned from them, with a good bit of falsity, whether it is intended or not is unimportant, as each person should research as much as possible for themselves and decide what is true. to quote a "well respected" political figure, "i am the decider"

if anyone, imo, is a plant, its jordan maxwell. not mention he has this weird obsession with the human phallus and sees it in just about anything. like the kid in superbad who just couldn't stop drawing penises.

my two cents

love and peace

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
not mention he has this weird obsession with the human phallus and sees it in just about anything. like the kid in superbad who just couldn't stop drawing penises.

This is a good observation. Mr. Maxwell is a good example of a person with a lot of knowledge but questionable understanding. I haven't seen any indication that he understands the significance of the many phallic statues he points out in ancient artwork.

top topics

join