It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Henry Niman-Probably 200.000 infected in Mexico.Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Dr Henry Niman Flu-Researcher - producer of FLUTRACKER and Founder of Recombinomics - says there are probably 200.000 infected in Mexico today and that we are already in a Global Pandemic.

Video Interview and information:
www.wpxi.com...

I was looking at his Recombinomics site and found interesting information regarding Tamiflu-resistant strains of H1N1 and other info about the genetics of H5N1.

As I understand it, Recombinomics tracks genetics & mutations of the Influenza.

And after reading his site and other sites today, I now suspect why the scientists and WHO are so worried about the development of the current H1N1 swine-virus:

A Tamiflu-resistant strain H274Y a mutation in H1N1 could recombine with the current H1N1(swine/human/bird) and later when it hits Asia and H5N1 - then create a Tamiflu-resistant H5N1 super-virus

NewYorkTimes Published: January 8, 2009

And while seasonal flu is relatively mild, the Tamiflu resistance could transfer onto the H5N1 bird flu circulating in Asia and Egypt, which has killed millions of birds and about 250 people since 2003. Although H5N1 has not turned into a pandemic strain, as many experts recently feared it would, it still could — and Tamiflu resistance in that case would be a disaster.

www.nytimes.com...

www.recombinomics.com...

www.recombinomics.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The way in which the numbers have gone up, down, then up again, but down in some places while up in others...

I would suggest that the 200,000 figure is just as credible as any other number that anyone anywhere regardless of qualifications wants to put out.

Personally I believe the current number of cases is likely between 0 and a few BILLION.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
The way in which the numbers have gone up, down, then up again, but down in some places while up in others...

I would suggest that the 200,000 figure is just as credible as any other number that anyone anywhere regardless of qualifications wants to put out.

Personally I believe the current number of cases is likely between 0 and a few BILLION.

OK mate! I respect your opinion, but you didn't watch the video and heard the guy out! - around 8.30 in the video

You are pretty quick to judge someone only on your personal beliefs?

But do you have any thoughts about my theory of why they are afraid of this virus?

Peace!

join