It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunaki

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey ho

How u doing.

I have two sources with two different versions on Anunaki

1 Some claim anunaki are "spirtually advanced" race of men, who incarnated on Nibiru in the past, as male AND female, while here on Earth they occupy male body as male and female at the same time. Theres only a handful of them and they act as guardians of the planet.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6a5a6b684c5.jpg[/atsimg]

This is what they look like on Nibiru. On Nibiru it often rains, and anunaki never get fear / feel scared, they only feel they are cold...

2. Anunaki are metalic alien lifeforms, they dont live on earth rather they live on nibiru which cirlces the earth every 3600 years.
They are like evil aliens and dont have our interests in minds

So, which one do u like most?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Where are these sources?

I can't reply to your post based on simply what I "think" they are. To tell you the truth I think this whole Anukaki thing is all part of the dis-info campaign in order to throw us into the wrong direction yet again, when looking for the truth.

But, you could have incredible sources, let's see em

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Hey ho yo...

Could you please cite your sources..?

Thanks...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The Holy Bible mentions the descendants of Annuk as evil beings. FALLEN ANGELS. I'm sure that's all it is.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I really don't believe any of those versions, as neither of them fits the Sumerian Tablets descriptions of them. But to yet take a "choose", I will go with the number 1. The number 2 doesn't seem logical at all, not any least because the Annunakis after all were able of mating with Humans- something that would have been a little difficult if they were metallic.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Neither. I prefer reality.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

Neither. I prefer reality.

I was just about to say that, lol

But I have my own variations

1. The Annukai dont exist

2. The Annukai do exist, but only in gullible, insane or drug users minds

Which do you like best?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
reply to post by Freeman

I really don't believe any of those versions, as neither of them fits the Sumerian Tablets descriptions of them. But to yet take a "choose", I will go with the number 1. The number 2 doesn't seem logical at all, not any least because the Annunakis after all were able of mating with Humans- something that would have been a little difficult if they were metallic.

In the Bible the fallen angels fell for the daughters of men, and they bore horrible offspring. So the Creator cleansed the Earth with a flood due to all of the impurities of man.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

#1.

#2 is an insult to the intelligence of drug users and the insane IMO.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Reality is only boring to you because you don't seem to like to do some research into everything. I don't believe in Reptillian Annunaki from Nibiru either, but I do know that an ancient comet planet exists. The ancients even knew about things we're only now discovering through science and technology. That being one of them. Why would NASA (NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!) confirm that? Panic is panic.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So who were the Annunaki in the Canterbury Tales????

Just because it is written in the bible , does not make it the penultimate truth.

Peace...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i take number 2. I dont know what you said, but I saw the word Drug, Im down for some of that !

Well, what I'm thinking is that they are both reptilians in away, the reason for me thinking that is the Chineese people all selebrate Dragons, same as the vikings, they too spoke of 'dragons' and they are being portraited all over the globe, so I think there is some thing to that, not just 'svada' as people who fear change and cant stand the thought of beings smarter than us could actually be a Fact...

Just some weeks ago they discovered tablets from ancient Mayas also telling us about Astronauts and Flying objects, ppl in deep denial of course will say it is ANY THING but an ET presence could be a fact. I am 99.8 percent sure We the human rase are MADE by some Others, there is no other way, and why shouldnt this be true ?

What planet X is, Im not sure, there are evidence of this, and one can not over look 1000's of year old stone tablets as evidence just because it dont fit in with whats on TV.

That is what people do, they watch TV, and that my friend is our worst enemy, I dont watch tv at all, and if these two reptilian races are bitter foes, we are in the middle and we are going to suffer if the time is near for another 'Great War in the Heavans', just picture a dog fight between two battling contries, but you have never seen this before, so you write it down as 'birds with great speed and sound, flew one after the other, where one bird threw a trail of smoke at the bird flying ahead' , nothing but two fighter planes shooting rockets...

it is all how you choose to interpret what you read, falling angels? well, what kind of planes did they have ?

* salute *

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to turn this religious. Just implying that it is there in that wondrous rich encoded text.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I can't remember the different sources where I read this, but its been said that they are the tall whites, or tall nordics, that look human but are bred to be warriors and are very cold and ruthless. Though there is probably a whole collective of other negative species such as greys and reptilians in contracts with them.

I remember reading somewhere about the Montaulk project about the negative factions from Sirius, giving the looking glass technology that basically was used to screw up our timelines and that was not given with our best intentions in mind. They also have both negative nordics and reptilians around one of the stars in that system, but supposedly positives around the other star. Somewhere else, I read that the nordics from Sirius were what we call the tall whites. So I wonder if this is the location of the annanuki rather than Orion as is so often said.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I'm sure the "planes" were UFOs from another "dimension." They do travel faster than light or at that speed and whatnot, but they can also appear out of nowhere. As for why I interpreted that as fallen angels, the hybrid-human breeding account of the fallen sons of God in Genesis. I don't think aliens came down and made EDEN or whatever, but I'm sure its them in reference to fallen angels.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Reality is only boring to you because you don't seem to like to do some research into everything.

Reality? Boring? I feel safe in saying that Oz likely feels like me in that, reality is more wondrous, more magnificent, more elegant, and more enthralling than any fiction you can present. I think perhaps far too many people take our world for granted, and must invent myths and superstitions to keep themselves entertained.

It reminds me of a fat kid who's ruined their pallet to wholesome foods because they'd rather gorge on the over-whelming flavor of Carmel/Chocolate/Sugar. Yet if you step away from all that for awhile... cleanse your pallet (tongue and mind) there's worlds of subtle flavors hiding just waiting to be appreciated.

Reality isn't boring, far from it. These reptilian delusions on the other hand....

I'd also venture to say that I suspect Oz does far more research into various fields than most people on ATS. Though likely not into "conspiracy theories". The amazing thing about reality is that it's all connected.. better than any conspiracy theory. Everything has an effect on everything else - and you don't stop learning, stop enjoying the learning process, simply because you decide to specialize in a particular field.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I know reality is exciting. Exciting indeed. Especially when the best fiction can sometimes be the truth (Illuminati plans abound in Hollywood movies.) I definitely agree with you that Reptilians do not exist.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanx, now I remember, it was that guy from Montauk that said that Nibiru was Reptilian, but they were foes of the ones here.

Peggy kane, an voice reversalist(?) said too that Nibiru would free us from the Reptilians here...

ofcourse Im not that into the Spiritual things of this, I go by what can some what be backed up with findings here on EArth..

Maby if Im talking trash, is because I have read more than you all, Im not saing I have, but I take things apart in tha manner of Scientific findings and match it up with 'spoken words' if you wish...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Dan Burisch never mentioned reptilians in fact he had an explanation about the skin of certain jrods looking scaly in abduction memories so people were mistaken about them being reptilians. Its quite common to perceive the annanuki as reptilian, but others have said they're the tall nordics, very much colder than us and most ets. I tend to believe its a bit like Star Wars, with negative forces that are multi-specied, and the annanuki, enki/enlil group would be major players, gentically cloned warrior hybrids. So reptilians are probably involved in this. But there are good ones on both sides. Don't know how much would be bots or mechanized in some way.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
However to label the Annunaki as being all bad, is a tad unfair, as for instance Enkil was a pretty decent, even good guy.

I don't believe the Annunakis were all evil. They simply got labeled as such by some because of what one or a few of their leaders on Earth were doing.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Nightchild]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join