It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvest Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hi all! It is good to be a part of this community. It seems like there are a lot of genuine, caring people here. Moreover, it seems like there are a lot more open-minded people here than in most forums.

I was wondering if you guys could help me. My question regards the harvest. Assuming that is correct, based on the Ra material, and other sources, what would happen to those who ascend to fourth density positive or negative. Granted most contacts suggest that the majority of the population is "luke warm" and has not made an STS or STO decision therefore making them unharvested. Let us say this happens on December 21, 2012. Would the minority who ascend simply disappear to the rest of the population? Surely this would be a life/world changing event to the entire world. After the ascension one would think there would be all these news reports of people disappearing into thin air.

The again there is this talk of multidimensional experiences. Do those who ascend simply have one of their multidimensional selves continue to exist in this plane but from the perspective of herself/himself in the plane, the consciousness changes into 4d whereas right now we are wrapped up in our 3D existence.

Some contactees report that the unharvested are the one who go to a different place-a replica of Earth but it is not Earth. Is this Earth exactly the same as ours, down to the very minute detail. For example, would a tee missing bark on what part of its trunk also have that same characteristic in the other Earth? Is it more that it is not really a replics of Earth but somehow we forget all those details and just have them implanted in us of this new world. For example, those in the alternate 3dexistence were never in this replica, but somehow the shift implants memories of this being the same exact planet as far as they were concerned.

I probably did not make myself clear at all, and I apologize. I am hoping someone understand what I am asking! Thanks in advance for your help!!

[edit on 2-5-2009 by digginapony]

[edit on 2-5-2009 by digginapony]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hi - I do not fully grasp the concept ether but I was asking myself the same type of question regarding the 4d ascension - In my gut I believe there are 2 types of people here on earth - Gracious evolved beings - and the others, at a vibrational level the difference is remarkable.

The damage inflicted to the first group by the second is an on going loop that must be broken. That's it.

Gracious evolved beings are truly deserving of a major time out in a fabulous 3d - 4d- and 5thd SPA, then they should have the earth back, cleansed and ready for it's true owners/qualified caretakers.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Hi digginapony...

For me, this earth is but another vehicle (along with our bodies) for us to learn what we came here to learn.
Like the next stop on the journey.

I don't have a solid explanation of what will happen regarding the ascension.
I believe that when we are ready to ascend, we will no longer need these bodies, so we'll probably just leave them behind. I think if we still needed them, then we probably would 'dissappear'. If our bodies were to be examined after we ascended, I don't think the post-mortem would be able to explain anything.

We have come to understand that leaving these bodies is known as 'death'.
I see the act of 'dying' as being associated with not awakening, but living in the physical in a state of manipulated bliss, until your body can no longer exist in time.
Ascension seems different as I understand it.
I think of it as a time of soul-release from the 3rd density physical body, hopefully to the 4th density positive.
I also think it will be instantaneous and at any time.

Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling, its just a spur-of-the-moment collection of thoughts.

Very good question and I too would love to read other's ideas on the subject.

Much love...

join