It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its time to let te american people go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"Let my people go"!

America does not belong to anyone man or woman, it does not belong to a banker, a president, a terrorist, it doe not belong to religion, or special intereest. It belongs to an ideal. An ideal which invoked works as exampled. What fails is greed, what fails is force. what has failed already, is war.

The people of America declared freedom and liberty from what we now have again, thanks to to rogues, foreign agents, the politicaly indifferent, and general moronic underminers in there own b.s.. And now everyone is confusued, or brow beaten. Living is useless fear of a dying old cruel genereation of forceful pricks who mock, use, steal, cheat to stay rich and in control. They fear more than we do.

They fear we as a people will abandon money and that we will as a community take there happiness away. We should. As revenge for the last 100 years, the richest families who have been found guilty in the past or today of collusion of any kind or practices which harmed the economy over time, should be forced to repay the people of america in another rebate.

I for one am sick of seeing the hypocratic ways of the elite, loving lucifer, confusing deliberately, using magick, and dominant mind magick to seduce there victims. America, the world, has been messed in the head for too long, its time I think for the REAL PEOPLE of the world to act upon this time and stop lettingthese psychos run free, i am sure someone in government knows why h1n1 is everywheree now..And Im fairly positive it was deliberately released by someone.

The solution to our problems, is to subdue and force the rich to contribute to a society which uses high technology, space travel, space hotels and cities. All with no money, but with mass vision shifts. The whole reason we are stuck in a rut is MIND SET. Only you can stop psychotic world leaders and there armies, then build a futuristic society of peaceful non controlling (liberating) technologies.

I see a rift happening right now, between the elite who want salvation from some coming dictator induced tragedy, i see it as a secret international collusion to destroy christians and those they hate by getting everyone they can. And the porr who want the microcosm controlled by them, unfortunately the bigger fish alwasys wins. This is why i promote cannibalism, eat the bigger fish. It has gone mad, it elite brain is the size of a pea. Its teeth are sharp and it immitates everything to trick it into the area so it may consume. yuo all.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Alex Collier once been asked, How come you have to pay to live on a planet that you are born on?

join