It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations To Drop Nukes on African Mosquito's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Last year it was in several online publications were saying that the United States Congress was trying to get money to develop a new type of nuclear bunker buster to use on underground labs and facilitys. Now the truth comes out as to where these new weapons are going to be used on.

Get ready for a nuke on africa.

www.wired.com...

Falcon

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm sorry, did you just read the title and then post?

They are not going to nuke africa.

"The Sterile Insect Technique (SIT) is a simple idea. Scientists breed insects and expose the males to enough radiation to render them sterile. The males are then released into the environment to breed with the females, whose eggs are unfertilized and never hatch"

www.wired.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think I understand....

Ok, so we eliminate a species... in order to eliminate another species... which will allow our own to flourish. Man, we are so much better than viruses. We are just dirty, underhanded, sly, KILLERS OF THINGS!!!

We should have our own planet...

DC

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So lets just do nothing and let so many people just die unnecesarily. We're worse than virae. We're a pathetic excuse of living beings on this planet...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yes I read the story but I didnt like the headline dropping nukes on africa sounds more important of a headline.

Falcon

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
Yes I read the story but I didnt like the headline dropping nukes on africa sounds more important of a headline.

Falcon

LOL

Well in that case

back atcha...

I enjoyed the story....

join