It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

swine flu a cover to infect pop. with something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
ok. so looking over the facts about the whole swine flu pandemic, and comparing it to regular influenza, it really isnt that bad, one would have to assume, considering that human influenza kills thousands every year. although, through typical scare tactics, they can make it seem like its another outbreak of black death. one scenario i CAN see happening, though this is only speculation form an observer, is first, scare everyone into a mass quarenteen, where thousands can be rounded up and"vaccinated", then the day is saved*yay*. but here is the problem, when thousands of people are in close quarters of each other, they are prone to catching something else, like avion influenza, or who knows what else. its kinda like kennel cough, you know when you take your dog into the vet for one problem, he gets held over night, close to many other dogs, and you get it back and it has some other sickness. so rounding eveyrone up to "help" them, could in turn infect EVERYONE with a more severe disease, and help spread it much faster than through conventional means, i.e. a typical meeting between a couple people, who pass it to someone else, etc... is this what they are trying to do? i dont understand it. i am not a consipiracy theorist, but, nothing really makes sense anymore, but when you start applying "alternative theories" to these, it starts to come together. but what is the ultimate agenda behind all of this? when will we see the truth? when its too late? just some thoughts. any input/feedback from anyone is welcome. this is my first post, by the way.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

I think that it is an experiment that they have done on Mexico, and I think they could do it on any nation next.

But welcome, anyway - just live your life and try not to worry because there is no point.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

Sorry, I didn't answer your question.

It is the NWO, or Satan is their true name.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Yes I'm led to believe this as well.
Or some elite group hellbent on actually creating the scenes of the revelations.

If these are the end times, were told to watch for the rider of the white horse...and as the days go on, I think I've got him identified.

No point in worrying about this outbreak, whatever is going to happen, is going to happen. Regardless of what thoughts or worries we convey on here or to anyone else. I think the time to stop this has come and pass.

new topics

top topics

join