It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Milwaukee Public Schools Close due to two probable swine flu cases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Four Milwaukee Public Schools (Wisconsin) will be closed due to two probable cases of Swine Flu

www.todaystmj4.com...

I predict that all heck is going to break loose within four days. The strange thing is that I do not hear anyone talking about this pandemic at work. I will bring it up in casual conversation with others but noticed that no one seems to be overly concerned about this.

I think many will freak out by next Monday or Teusday when the numbers start increasing significantly.

Did anyone catch Nightline last night? The reporter was in a city in Mexico where the suspected first reported cases popped up. The reporter interviewed the Doctor and she said very little and then said something like "That is all that they will let me say"

[edit on 29-4-2009 by fworkman]

edit because my third thumb gets in the way when I type

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There is one closing in Louisiana also.......

www.theadvertiser.com...&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

A Lafayette private school has been closed because students have tested positive for the flu, though Gov. Bobby Jindal says there are no confirmations the illness is swine flu.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I live between Cleburne Texas and Dallas ...our local news told us this morning that ALL Cleburne Schools are closed due to probable (same wording) swine flue cases ..Also many more in Dallas and FT Worth Texas ...they said for about a week .

Dallas News link
www.dallasnews.com...

Ft Worth news link
www.star-telegram.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
11 Milwaukee Public Schools now closed and 34 probable case of Swine Flu in Wisconsin.

I wonder how bad this will get. Many people are saying that the media is hyping the Flu and that it is ni worse than the seasonal influenza.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by fworkman]

new topics

top topics

join