It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Swine flu be the begining of the official NWO or NAU govt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I was just thinking about some things that could happen if the swine flu were to last for a while, it could change how paper interact around the globe.

Let say when have it for a while, People wont want human to human contact, wont be anyone eating pork and chicken, backlash every other country severs all ties with Mexico, US, Canada, Caribbean because of the flu.

1 People wont want human to human contact people will be scared to touch each other and with that you could easily role out a rfid payment system because people are scared to hand others money or credit cards and instead you wave your hand/arm/whatever on a sensory. Or call for global inoculations which could hide rfid chips

2 get rid of the pig and bird population, since this is a combination of pig, bird, human flu humans might try to get rid of pigs and birds.

3 backlash some have wanted to call this a North American flu world could say f u to North America which would bring Mexico, US, Canada more closer and also lead to a creation of a NAU because the rest of the world doesn't want to be bothered with them.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I've been thinking the same thing for quite a while. The comments that were made during the WHO announcement earlier today were alarming to say the least. I posted a link and comments to the WHO's announcement here. Read what this lady had to say and more importantly, read in between the lines.

TA

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
In a word? No. there will be no NWO or NAU. Surely with all of the interesting paranormal happenings many conspiracy theories, people can find something better, more interesting, and more LIKELY than this claptrap.

new topics

join