It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gday from the Great Land Of Aus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,
am new here (obviously
).
Well how to start.
I am a 35 (almost 21) year old female, living in Canberra ACT our nations Capital.
I have always been a spiritual person, but over the last few years have moved more and more toward the light.
In my research on all topics available to me (science, NWO, UFO's, theology etc) I have found that the more I research the more I find and more comes out, and the more interesting things seems to get (especailly with current situ in the world today).
With this in mind, I am normally branded an idiot because of my views on all things not considered the "NORM", though I am no longer scared to talk about them anymore, it still feels like I am talking to brick sheeples instead of a brothers or sisters, plus I dont think it helps me at all when they find out I am an Ascensionist!!!

I can get a bit passionate about subjects, but generally do respect others views, but get a bit pissed when mine are not given the same. I am trying to be a better person of the light, but in todays society, well I have to continually rebut myself to ensure that I maintain a positive attitude (doesnt always work
)
Well that is a bit about me, I do have a tendancy to ramble as well. But I spose when you have a lot to say you should just keep on talking
hehe someone is bound to hear

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
greetings enjoy your stay

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Welcome jump on in the water is fine. For the most part members here are respectable folks so you should be just fine

join