It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I insert an Adobe pdf file in a post??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am wondering how in the hell do I insert a pdf file in a post?If anyone could help that would be great.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I believe you can upload pdf files on ATS Media and link them from there.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thanks, I will check it out.You're all over these board questions aren't you?LOL,good for me though

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hey jkrog.

Why not just link to the .pdf?

Just make sure everyone knows it's a .pdf, and maybe note the filesize.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
what would be better pdf or a scanned immage of a doc? My grandfather was an airforce officer and i found somthing that belongs on ATS what would better?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Warning, Critical security flaw found in Adobe Acrobat Reader from the programs JavaScript functionality.

Reccomend disabling Javascript in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Full Story:
www.crn.com...;jsessionid=A5BEHIMXAAMPWQSNDLPSKH0CJUNN2JVN

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You could upload the file to a service like GoogleDocs or something like that, make it public, and provide the link to it.

@Dr.Joseph: It would depend what it is, and how long. If it's a one page document, I'd say scan it and upload it. If it's a multiple page document, you should probably upload it as a .pdf.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hey jk! Just open the document and then copy and paste the url on the post! Elementary Dr Watson!

OK here's a pdf file that I've just copied and pasted the url here...Click and you shall enter! Needless to say, you'd require Adobe Reader for this. It's free to download.

I've given you a bonus by the way - an interesting paper on Project Horizon too! Like buy one and get one free!

www.boomslanger.com...

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Replt to Mikesingh

Ha,thanx my friend,I always loved "tufers"(southern slang for two for one,lol).......Thanx for your help!

new topics

top topics

join