It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu a Scare Tactic For Tamiflu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Has anyone found any evidence of the "deaths" caused by the swine flu in Mexico? I've tried searching for pictures or stories or interviews with the families but all that comes up is more and more hype about the swine flu and how the only way to be safe is to get vaccinated. Is it all a scare tactic to make people swarm for the tamiflu vaccine? Is the tamiflu vaccine what we should all be worried about?
The only time I ever get the flu is when I would get a flu shot when I was younger. I would get the flu for about a week and I guess that does build up my immunity to it. But I haven't received a flu shot in years. And I also haven't had the flu in years...
The easiest way to make people do what you want is to trick them into thinking it's their idea for doing it... If nothing else someone is getting really rich off the future tamiflu vaccines being produced.

check out: The Mysteries of 2012, Predictions Prophesies and Possibilities. An amazing book on the "upcoming" evolution from homo sapiens to homo luminous.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hasn't Tamiflu being used for years now?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Pharmaceutical companies are seeing the benefits already

GlaxoSmithKline leads pharmaceutical shares higher on swine flu outbreak. Pharmaceutical shares rose and airline stocks fell on Monday morning on fears an outbreak of swine flu that has claimed up to 80 lives in Mexico will spread.

Glaxo and AstraZeneca shares both rose 2pc in the first hour after the market opened in London.

During the panic about Asian bird flu in 2005 and 2006, airline, hotel groups, insurers and oil companies stocks fell heavily, while shares in drug, healthcare and cleaning product businesses soared.

Daily Telegraph

new topics

join