It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut Up Sheeple! It's Big Pharma's Turn AND YOU WILL OBEY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just a thought I'd like to throw out there.

Back with the Gas Gouge a few years ago when we saw $5 gal gas, and oil companies showed record profits, there was seemingly NO reason we were experiencing a "gas shortage". Oil companies CLEANED UP!

Then, last year with the banking crisis, seemingly manufactured, the banking industry engineered the biggest ripoff in history.

NOW, it's BIG PHARMA'S turn to rake in a mountain of cash.

The conspiracy that I'm seeing here is that when you thing of "BIG" business, what do you think of? The BIG THREE:

OIL
BANKING
PHARMA/CHEMICAL

Maybe this ties in to 2012, where the elite are engineering all these things to milk us dry, as much as they can, rewarding the industries that put them in power, to take as much wealth as possible, until the Earth crashes in 2012!

So now it's Big Pharma's turn.

Can anyone think of another HUGE industry that benefits the elite THAT COULD BE NEXT?

Or does this tell us this is the end of the line, they have already plundered all the wealth, and now's the time for the population reduction phase? (And oh yeah, let's be real sick, and take the rest of their wealth when they panic-buy Tamiflu, etc.)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Bait much ?

its just a natural occurance every couple years , breakouts

take a deep breath , and come out from under the stairs

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Maybe terrorists will attack the internet and they'll skyrocket the price to have service...

The farmers could stop growing food for the world and raising livestock until we pay them more?

Someone sets off a nuke high in the atmosphere or throws down with some EMPs on the ground, damaging electric companies and/or communications... causing a jump in price to fix infrastructure!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

I thought that the headline was perhaps a headline from a newspaper/tv story... but it's YOUR words?

Sheeple..... really??

[edit on 27/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Probably shouldn't have sensationalized the headline- sorry ATS.

Please don't let it derail from the point of the thread, which is the major businesses of the world have all recently had "fundraisers".

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I've definitely thought along those lines. Mostly only to do with the oil industry though. I've told some people that I honestly believe that when they were gouging us at the pumps I thought it was because they saw the coming crisis and just wanted to pad their pockets in order to get through it a lot better than the rest of us.

I didn't think it was mere coincidence that as soon as the market crashed demand for oil supposedly just plummeted to a point where we were suddenly at a price level only existent just after 9/11 (hmmm...seems to be a pattern with them).

I'll admit that I still don't know what to think about 2012 or the coming of some supposed catastrophe that will plunge the world into chaos whether it be caused by humans or nature (no, I'm not talking about global warming).

But when I see "them" doing what they are doing--plundering, pillaging, and preparing for something--it's gets me a bit nervous. I try not to think about it, but sometimes i can't help it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yes-- we're sheep--- we MUST GET these vaccines!

We must do as these globalists say...

They are our masters... we shall obey.

Psyche.

Why the hell would we buy into this? This is bull. I don't trust them...

join