It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any news on japan and the new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Anyone have any links or information about Japan and the new world order

it seems Japan is very silent about the new world order , I have heard ANYTHING from them

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There is a fellow by the name of Benjamin Fulford who resides in Japan and (from memory) vows to fight the new world order. I vaguely remember reading something about him having 100,000 samurai's ready to take down 'TPTB'.

Now all I have given you is a name to google. Whether he is to be taken seriously or even for real is up to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Here's the Fulford article where he discusses alleged Sino-Japanese opposition to the Illuminati. The basic theory seems to be they take issue with the depopulation agenda, which would impact them more than most.
Fulford:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I've also read theories over the years that tie the top Japanese powers in with the illuminati. The "Trilateral Comission," an old tinfoil hat favorite, involves Japan, for example:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.trilateral.org...

I've actually strolled by the trilat. com HQ in Tokyo...quite forboding, with big concrete embankments and bristling with cameras and serious-looking dudes in perfectly-pressed Armani suits, "men-in-black" ear-wires, sunglasses, etc. Then again, there are a lot of inpenetrable places like that in Tokyo so maybe its not saying much.

Here, below, are a few links I've collected on Japanese and Chinese Illuminiati-esque "secret societies." This is all tinfoil hat stuff so make of it what you will. That is, it doesn't contain much on the Yakuza or the Chinese Triads, which are much more boring to me because they are "MSM"-covered.

Japanese secret societies
www.newdawnmagazine.com...
fairfieldproject.wikidot.com...
www.carnwyffa.u-net.com...
odh.trevizo.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

join