It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu: stop being scared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No matter if swine flu is a natural disease or a engineered bioweapon, right now it is vitally important for all of you to stop being scared.

Fear is exactly where Illuminati/the dark powers/the bad guys want you to be. The more you are afraid of the swine flu, the more you are attracting it.

I am not encouraging you to invite the swine flu with open arms. If you were told to wear a protective face mask by your countries' authorities - then do so. No need to be overly brave or silly.

But I am encouraging you not to panic.

I am encouraging you not to be fearful about the mass media coverage of the swine flu. Yes, it might be global - but there might die a lot less people on a global scale than media is predicting right now. Remember that what we focus on, becomes bigger.

If we all start to blog and shout "OMG the swine flu is going to kill us!!! This is the end of the world!!!" - then we will be only aiding the Illuminati/the dark powers/the bad guys in their global plan by feeding our fear to the whole scenario, so it becomes stronger.

So, therefore, as corny as it sounds:

Start concentrating on a positivity right now. Stop being scared.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This has the potential of being the single most terrifying event since the Cuban missile crisis. If Americans start dieing from this flu, we could see a complete break down of life as we know it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good advice, however there are plenty of swine flu threads available to add your concerns to, please share your thoughts in an existing thread on this topic.

Closing.

ed:sp

[edit on 4/26/2009 by JacKatMtn]

join