It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EDIS Chronological Snapshot Thread - Tracking Pandemics Visually

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have been having a real hard time getting to the EDIS Alertmap website for their Emergency Disaster map. The site clearly is under considerable load.

I managed to get a snapshot for today, and I think we should try to get daily snapshots, to show the spread of this and any pandemic.

Here is April 26, 2009 - Most if not all the biohazard indicators from Mexico upward into Canada is swine flu.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/349b7b8c89fa.png[/atsimg]
files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for the snap shot I havent been able to get onto that site since yesterday. I was really wondering what was going on with the map but just figured it was due to a very heavy load of visitors

Thanks again S & F

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Fascinating and scary to see the reality...thanks so much for your efforts!

I am hoping that "something" will happen and it simply goes away but in my sane-mind,I am afraid that we'll see a much larger speading of the virus before all is said and done.
Appreciate it!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The site is loading painfully slow for me. Can you post a key to the little icons when you get a chance? I cannot get the site to open for me. It just loads eternally.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Does anybody have more info on the incident in surrey near london about the avian flu scare?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
They have also put pandemic Monitoring system at the bottom of the main page

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
S&F great find!

I think this is perhaps the most usefull tool we have in attempting to track the outbreak. The only negative thing I could see is if they are censoring the true ammount of cases being reported as to avoid panic.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nice snapshot. I am still having difficulty getting on the site.

I'll try to grab the pandemic map that they are providing. Apparently this site is now very very popular.

I will be nice to see over time, how this chronologically plays out and a thread like this will give us some visual reference data tracking the pandemic.

They do base the events only on publicly available data so if information is under exaggerated, they will not have a clear picture, but we are seeing a clear emergence of the virus pattern on the pandemic map linked above.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here is the EDIS Pandemic Map snapshot for April 27, 2009
Looks like they have a mirror now to help with load.
www.idemc.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10a4b8ea2c7a.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I wasn't sure if I should keep up with the snapshots, but seeing it today, I was floored by how much this is growing and spreading visually...

Having this chronological thread I think puts focus on it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b682816f98ea.png[/atsimg]

top topics

join