It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difficulty finding "intermediate-level" meltdown info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm finding it harder and harder to access financial and economic news that truly satisfies. Yes, there are plenty of occasional gems but they seem to be becomming fewer and farther between.

Specifically, 99% of meltdown info seems to be falling into one of two camps:

A) "Entry level" stuff that just repeats what most of us know, aimed at those lunkheads who are just now beginning to wake up for the first time and need to be told the very basics at a kindergarden-level of explication
OR
B) extremely arcane stuff written for the two or three people at the FED or the Harvard Business School who can actually work their way through the pickets of jargon-laden, calculus-studded passages.

The rest of us, who know the basics and have been aware of the essential situation for some time are, as usual, falling throuh the cracks. (Sigh). I suppose its an occupational hazard. Matt Taibbbi (sp?) is one example of an engaging writer who speaks to an audience that seems to grasp the basics, but even he can regress to the more juvinine at times.

Anyone know what I mean? Any links to prove me wrong?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I think Karl Denninger does a pretty good job of getting the information out in a way that's easily understandable and not too basic. He also explains the consequences of the things these thieving lying bankers and politicians are doing, so you'll know which ones to drag into the street when the time comes.

tickerforum.org...

new topics

join