It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Accuser is coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hello,
First of all let me introduce myself. I have been around the site for about three years and gone through a few user names. I realize that sounds shady but I assure you that I have only misplaced passwords and was not able to retrieve them for whatever reason.

I am a Evangelical born again follower of Christ. I belong to a Pentecostal fellowship located in Zephyrhills Florida. I am indeed one of those tongue talking Christians who many might label as crazy or extreme. I assure you I am neither but neither am I worried about labels.

I have just finished reading the thread about the webbot predictions and after some consideration I have decided to create a thread about what I know. I have come across some collaborating sources that have confirmed what the Holy Spirit has told me. Well, I should rather say that the Holy Spirit is the confirmation of what I have learned through secular sources.

Last Sunday night at a prayer service I was given a revelation from God. God spoke through me and declared the following: "The Accuser is coming. Who will stand with Me in Christ and who will deny My truth?"

This revelation came with the idea of Nero playing his lyre while Rome burned down. This represents the fact that another false flag "terror attack" is coming soon and again it will be an inside job. I am a believer in Christ who believes that 9/11 was not what it was presented as because I know all about the Illuminati.

Ever since I have received this prophecy I have had a hard time keeping the tears out of my eyes. Listen to this because I know that it is the Word of God....
The persecution of the Church is on the way. Look at the Biblical history of the Muslim people and you will notice that they are moved first before the Jewish people. Also with this we must understand that born again Christians are spiritual Jews.

9/11 happened first and the entire Muslim world was labeled as terrorist because of it. I am not going to get into the particulars of Islam but it is a historical fact. What is coming next is called the fulfillment of a prophetic and historical pattern. The Bible says that what has already been done is what will be done, or in a simple term that history repeats itself.

The prophetical pattern of Rome burning down and the Christians being persecuted is on the way back around. What this means is that a horrific incident is being prepared to be unleashed on an American city and I believe it may be Washington D.C. itself.

Why the capital? Because Rome was the capital and Nero's own palace burned down. This means that the White House may possibly be destroyed. Why blame the Christians? Well because God's Word says that His Church must be put to the fire! His people must be separated from the pretenders so a bride that is pure can be taken!

Who has the US Government declared as enemy number one? The "right wing extremest." All Christians will be lumped together into the stereotype of "terrorist" when the attack is blamed on "right wing extremest!" Its the same thing that happened to the Muslim people and now it is coming to the children of Israel!

America is modern day Rome. The Government of this nation and of the world is evil to its core and God will judge them soon. Listen, Rome began burning on July 18 and the webbot program predicts that all this will begin in mid July!

I will be seeking more truth and praying to the Lord for more clarity as the days pass on. I will answer any questions that I can. Please, get yourselves right with God before it is too late.

Amen.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I originally posted this message on ATS but it was immediately moved here to BTS where I guess it is not seen and has just simply died.

This was supposed to be on the Prophecy board, PLEASE put it back?

This was not a dream it was a word from God.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am also a born again believer and as of September 2008 I really began to feel a huge shift in our world,I wasnt quite sure what I was feeling but I now recognize that the Lors was letting me know that his coming for us is so close. Ever since then my focus totally changed and now it is where it should be always on Jesus and watching for the signs of his coming.It is so amazing how quickly prophecies are lining up and being fulfilled sometimes daily. It is an exciting time to be alive and aware of what is coming

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This type of testimony just makes me want to weep.

There are things that must come to pass before the world will see the 'accuser'.

Please re-read Revelation 11:1-14.

Have we seen these guys yet? Because until we do, we shall not know who the accuser/anti-christ is.

I think that your experience with receiving a revelation may well be localised, ie an accuser will come to your congregation.

The Revelation makes clear, the order in which we meet these individuals;

The Two Witnesses
Satan/Anti-Christ
Christ

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008

9/11 happened first and the entire Muslim world was labeled as terrorist because of it. I am not going to get into the particulars of Islam but it is a historical fact.

There is good reason for that... 9/11 was nothing if it wasn't an attempt to renew the crusades. Modern day society will not, I repeat, will not, stand by idly this time.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I will give you this. I do think that there is atime of persecution coming. However, it won't only be of Christians; it will be of any one who has any spiritual belief, period. It is unfortunate, but it is coming.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am sorry that I have let this post slide but after not seeing responses I kind of got off on other things. I have prepared a presentation with the guidance of the Holy Spirit going into great detail about the coming global events.
My church has been on a fast that will conclude on the day of Pentecost and we are expecting a great move of God. The global system is about to be in for one awesome shock!

If you email me I can send you my presentation. It is in five separate parts and growing. My email is: [email protected].

The issue of the two witnesses and the Antichrist is fully addressed.

I will give this quick tidbit of prophetic insight as a preview of sorts for what I will soon be released to begin preaching:

Keep your eyes on the skies!

Amen.

new topics

top topics

join