It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that Hollow Earth Expedition?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yea, you know, the one that was suppose to be lead by Brooks Agnew in the summer of 2007/08. Funny how we haven't heard any more about it. What do you think could have happened? Was it just another fake? For those of you who don't know, here is the siteclaiming to sign up people for the expedition. The site is shut down and the trip was postponed, I wonder if those people got their money back

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
lol rediculous..too many of his sign ups probably went to Yellowstone, saw old faightful gyser, and that summed it up right thier. Magma pockets and floats like a river under us..that would totaly explain plate techtonics..without magma, what would the plates float on? water? Theyde sink!! He was probably hoping to find dumb and not so smart people to get his theory and fame going. Take them down a cave 1 or 2 miles deep, teel them my god, We must be 9 miles down!, hoping they buy it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
lol rediculous..too many of his sign ups probably went to Yellowstone, saw old faightful gyser, and that summed it up right thier. Magma pockets and floats like a river under us..that would totaly explain plate techtonics..without magma, what would the plates float on? water? Theyde sink!! He was probably hoping to find dumb and not so smart people to get his theory and fame going. Take them down a cave 1 or 2 miles deep, teel them my god, We must be 9 miles down!, hoping they buy it.

Not coming in as a hollow earth denier or supporter here, but the fact that there is magma below our feet doesn't really prove anything. There could be billions of gallons of magma below our feet and we wouldn't come anywhere near 'filling the earth'.

From my feet to the other side of the planet in china, is a long distance.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I see yuor point, yeah its not really proof..im jsut going by what i was taught and maes sense..i mean, anything alive, has a lvivng center, you know? If the earth was hollow, that would make it a zombie planet, kinda like dawn of the dead, return of the living dead...their dead, but in animation. I know that answer seems rather crude or less intelligent, but really, its a prefect example!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They probably were eaten by the reptillians that dwell in the hollow earth. It explains a lot. No more comments because they are the reptillian's love slaves. No more website, because they never got back to pay the bill.

Hollow earthers are pregnant
With a reptillian's two headed love child.

There really can be no other possible explanation.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I always wondered what happened to this trip? This is one of those conspiracies that is fun for me to follow: I neither believe nor disbelieve, but I sure do love reading about it.

Too bad about the trip being "postponed" (riiiiight). Maybe next year?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Got their money back?

I seriously doubt it.

By letting all these con-men and fear mongers hawk their wares on C2C, the show has completely destroyed its credibility.

I forgot to mention. Alex Jones is the worst and the support he gets from C2C is sickening. It makes my blood boil every time I hear his "non-hybrid seeds" advertisement.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by srsly_you_guys]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have a question about the Hollow Earth expedition. They claim there is a big hole at the top of the earth that they want to try to sail into. But if there is such a huge hole, why can't they just rent a plane and fly into it?

I listened to George Noory interviewing a Hollow Earther for 2 hours and Noory never once asked about using a plane.

Weird.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
lol too funny. Well he either needs to go there or he's a fake. So far he isn't doing anything ..no pictures no video no expidition.. Nothing? I'll settle for cell phone pics of him and a shovel!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

single best post this site has ever seen, star for you.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here since they will not come out and tell you i will make a story up for them.
We were going with a small group of men to plot the course to take the larger group to the middle of the earth.Brooks Agnew receives his teenager nephew. He will spend ten days with his uncle while his mother, Rosemary Altea, prepares to move to Canada. She gives a box to David Icke that belonged to his missing brother, Steven Greer, and David Icke finds a book with references to the last journey of his brother. He decides to follow the steps of Steven with Deepthroat and they travel to Iceland, where they meet the guide Drako(the reptilian leader). While climbing a mountain, there is a thunderstorm and they protect themselves in a cave. However, a lightening collapses the entrance and the trio is trapped in the cave. They seek an exit and falls in a hole, discovering a lost world in the center of the Earth. Then they got stuck, when they get out they will take everyone with else on the tour.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi folks,

Hope someone will read this post as the thread is quite old. So I will post this reply at the bottom of every Hollow Earth thread I find, sooner or later it should give some results.

I have been fascinated by the topic of the Hollow Earth since the past five years. At first I have ridiculed the idea of Earth being hollow, as we have all learned at school what it "really is like". Actually my girlfriend has made me aware of that topic.

Ever since then I have been looking for further informations / evidence, mostly photographic material and testimonies. Now there's a fact that such informations do come up very rarely plus the most important thing is there's no photographs of the poles to be found anywhere. I have seen literally thousands of pix of the Earth from space however there's no pictures showing the poles. Not NASA, nor ESA, the Russians do not post too many pix and the Chinese neither.

All you can find regarding polar areas are animations showing the state of polar ice caps over the years but not real photographs. Try yourselves, you'll see.

I have even subscribed to ESA and a couple of universities having something to do with astronomy, space travel etc. I have asked for polar photographs with even the least possible resolutions. No reply. All you can find is the B&W pictures showing the poles from the 1960s. On these there's a blacked out circle in the middle...

So the lack of materials and the impossibility to get an answer even from scientific and space institutions made me totaly sure there's something strange going on around the polar areas, whatever it may be.

I have read explanations for there being no photos of the polar areas such as that there's no satellites orbiting around the poles - not true for there are a couple of Polar Orbiters. Yes, satellites specialized to orbit the Earth around the poles. Plus there are a couple of other satellites orbiting near to polar areas, having them within the reach of their cameras. Plus the strange "black-outs" on Google Earth in the very North and South. Again many explanations of why it's not possible to make a photo map of these areas! So why was it possible to photograph them from space during the 60s but not now? I always thought we were going forward with our technologies, not backwards. Why can we find Area 51and even many more secret bases on Google Earth but not the poles? Is it because the interest in Area 51 is much higher than in watching the polar areas? I mean if people couldn't find the Groom Lake facility, do they fear there would be a sort of a public pressure to release some pix? We all know that it is not a problem to publish a photograph of a place from time there was nothing going on there...like an almost empty base or so, paintbrush the most important secrets and so. Plus the main secrets going on any base usualy happen inside them or beneath them.

Another thing then is why don't they post at least altered photographs? Is it because there will be a disclosure about it in the future and they don't want to be sewed for lying to the whole humanity like they did regarding UFOs? Because if they posted at least the "Photoshoped" pix, maybe I would never have bothered researching the topic any further but accepted their "evidence" and would look only at the pyramids and simillar stuff. The lack of information makes me crazy and surely there's something about it then. For there's more evidence that something is being covered than evidence everything is as they say.

I would love to go far North or South, however even that seems impossible. Not only for such an expedition is quite expensive and time consuming, but also for the rumors around it being a closed military areas and so on.

I have been waiting with great expectations for the Curreys' expedition. It has first been postponed due to passing of Steve Currey, then later cancelled totaly. Now I will speculate a little. What if they have been warned not to proceed with the expedition and upon ignoring the warnings Steve Currey had to be removed from the face of mother Earth? His son promised then it would take place later but then he cancelled. I think they have got a warning from somebody... I think it's because they have advertized the expedition too much and promised to publish what they found and filmed. So there was no other way how to stop them than by threatening, leting pass and going on with the threats on the junior. What would anyone else of us do in such a situation?

Two years ago there was a Czech guy, even brought to mainstream media, who wanted to fly over the North Pole in order to become the first Czech to do so. It was advertized as a great news story before he took off and they promised to cover the story further on. The last news however was that he took off heading to Greenland to refuel and to go on. Then you could not find a line mentioning any results. He probably did it, maybe was rerouted, however the promised media coverage did not happen. Strange as well. Guess I should go and find the guy to interview him. I think I'll do it.

Anyway what I wanted to say from the beginning was the idea I got a couple of years ago for the lack of any evidence regarding the given topic. It needs a very skilled hacker who would hack into one of the many satellites orbiting around or close to the polar regions, hack into it's camera and take as many snapshots of the poles as possible. I'm quite skilled at IT, however not a hacker. I can go pass my passwords in my computer but that's where my abilities end by now. So no chance to hack into a satellite to get a live view. But I'm sure somebody can do it. And I'm sure that on the ATS there might be the one or at least someone who knows the right one.

Or there might be some current or former Astronaut willing to testify or to post some of his own photographs.

If so, please post here or U2U me. One printscreen snapshot of the polar area would be a great deal! Well, possibly without clouds :-)

There's also the way to go remote viewing or astral travelling there. My problem is that I'm not yet capable of neither of the mentioned techniques and those out there who are can't physically take photographs. Now it gets on my mind that some of the remote viewers could find a location of such photographic material either on the internet or elsewhere and post the location... Or anybody else who knows of such...

I can't wait to get some replies!

Hopefully soon all we interested will get some new info!

Cheers,

Kellaris

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellaris

ya the thread is old. a year and a half went by until your post. Why not make your own thread? I would like an answer to the hollow earth theory as much as the next guy.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'll make it short and sweet...

we don't have satellites around Mars , Moon "Luna", Venus, and Jupiter that can relate clear pictures... and yet at the same time we have very little photos of the north and south pole that are of good quality without the showing of a clear day at the N and S off our earth...

I find it extremely odd since we seem to be all concerned for global warming beggining with the North and South Pole... yet give a rats ass about showing picturess evidence...

anyone agree?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Clearly you haven't bothered looking for maps and satellite images of the poles have you?

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist.

edit on 17/12/10 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellaris

really interesting post. I learned about hollow planets hypothesis 6 years ago and was really interested. I didn't think it was true but was open minded to the idea and the lack of pictures and retouched pictures made me suspicious about the "official" explanation of the core of a planet. The problem is that genuine information is unfindable. I concluded the only way to know is to see it. Using astral projection is a good idea but it takes a lot of time and a strong willpower to gain that "ability". A lot of people will claim they can do it but they are a bunch of liers. Don't believe me? just ask them to go on the moon and in the core of any planet in the universe. They will fail to tell you why they cant do it
Anyways i think astral travel is the most decent option. The only problem is to bring back proof of your findings. That is only if you care about sharing with others

Keep us informed about your findings, especially the interview of the czech pilots!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The north pole has been of great interest to our military since WW2. The best info I've ever been able to get, is that it is a no fly zone. And that certain levels of clearance are needed to get into certain areas there. Who knows what they've got going on up there. It would be interesting to here what a pro remote viewer would say though.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The Secrets of inner worldS / multi-inter-dimensional earth portals

Seek n resolve it..d truth shall ye free!

Best of Lucks and May d Divine lights be with ye..Always!

P/s If you just couldnt solve it then seek thru..quote;

edit on 20-12-2010 by Secrets because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2010 by Secrets because: add on info

edit on 20-12-2010 by Secrets because: edit image as wrongly input

edit on 20-12-2010 by Secrets because: muti = multi wrong spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
North Pole images:

Best of Lucks!

THE END

edit on 20-12-2010 by Secrets because: add on = north pole image:

edit on 20-12-2010 by Secrets because: bolded

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
The north pole has been of great interest to our military since WW2. The best info I've ever been able to get, is that it is a no fly zone. And that certain levels of clearance are needed to get into certain areas there. Who knows what they've got going on up there. It would be interesting to here what a pro remote viewer would say though.

No its not restricted airspace, if you have the money and equipment there is nothing to stop anybody from going to the north pole, its in international waters.

From the wiki article on the north pole.

In recent years, journeys to the North Pole by air (landing by helicopter or on a runway prepared on the ice) or by icebreaker have become relatively routine, and are even available to small groups of tourists through adventure holiday companies.

And a couple of years ago I read a fascinating story by a man who walked to the north pole in winter, he even swam across gaps in the ice, it was crazy.

<<   2 >>

join