It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flashing green symbol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
among other things, i am also somewhat of a seer. i receive visions, usually through dreams. recently i asked God for stronger visions and to make them more frequent as well. He did. so i'm sitting there being bored, and it's gotten to the point to where i can just close my eyes to receive a vision. my eyes are open, and then a vision comes in. it was a ring with like a star of david in the middle. the ring had rays of green light coming from it, and the ring and star were also green and the symbol flashed from black to green. so now for the question - does anyone know what it is?

[edit on 4/22/2009 by bobbyboy]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If you asked God for more frequent and stronger visions, you should know ask for for a translation of what the visions mean

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

Does it look like this? If so, many have wondered about it too, although the one on the pic is from a bombing range. It is said.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Nightchild]

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Why does God alway speak in symbols? Surly if God actually wanted to download information he could do it in completely understandable language and not some symbology that one would have to ask for help on the www.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Next time you talk to god, you should probably thank him for honoring your request and then ask if he would mind loaning you a copy of "Prophetic Visions: For Dummies".

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ok about not asking Him for the interpretation of the visions - that's the fun of it, trying to figure out the meaning. plus i didn't think to ask that too. God speaks in symbols, i think, so that He can teach us how to think deeper. and as for the image, thanks. it's similar to that but without the inner circle and some points were connected, forming two triangles, and there were no symbols on the inside. but other than that i think it fits. i was asking around and i had more than one person say it looked like a summoning circle. like the kind used for summoning demons, ghosts, spirits, etc.. alright well let me know if anyone else thinks of anything or sees something similar.

top topics

join