It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should have auto login to BTS, etc. when logging in to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've long been put off by the fact that I have to log in separately to AboveTopSecret and BelowTopSecret. (Presumably the same is true for other parts of the board but these are the only two major areas I use).

My BTS posts appear in the "My ATS" option on ATS, and visa-versa. Since there is already some degree of automated unity between the two boards, one would think that it would be possible to switch freely between the two without having to log in two separate times. I also think such a measure would increase traffic to BTS...there have been times when I wanted to add something over there but was too lazy to bother logging in so I said, "ah, forget it, its not that important." If we were able to click over there and interact more easily it might help direct traffic that way. Making BTS more easy to access automatically would also have the added benefit of reducing "frivolous" and off-topic posting on ATS (as more people would be inclined to spew their less organized thought on BTS, where it belongs).

My four (adjusted for inflation) cents.

[edit on 4/21/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
We thank you for sharing your ideas with the intent of making ATS a better more user friendly place. The staff and owners do appreciate member feedback and have always considered your thoughts and wishes when making changes to the board. So thank you for caring so much about this community that you created this thread.

By keeping all member suggestions in one place it allows staff and owners the ability to quickly and thoroughly access all member recommendations when considering board changes. Otherwise many suggestions will be very difficult to locate considering the size of this board.

Understanding the above, we would appreciate it if you would add your thoughts/recommendations to the official thread dedicated to members suggestions for board change.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Thanks for your contributions and understanding. I will now close this thread for the reasons stated above.

Thanks,
ATS Staff

>>Closing

new topics

join