It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuck between physical and Astral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just guessed what the title could mean.

Last night, I was paralized (astral projection state, or somthing) and I couldnt move my body. This has been going on for years, But... Somthing new has happened I tried somthing Since im paralized and I cant feel nothing in my body I decided to move my arm, Well I was able to do it. It felt like I was just floating in zero gravity, Felt like I was drunk. Then suddenly I made my body float (Not my astral body, The actual Body!)

I dont care if you guys done believe me or not, but Im hoping some one on here will have of an idea of a answer or somthing.

Also sorry for the bad english.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Get used to more and more of this as the ascension contiunes to grow near. Embrace it and follow your heart. It will lead you to the answers you seek.

The truth can not be heard only understood

namaste

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am used to this. Since I was 12 lol (Now 16)

Only thing thats differnt Is that i am now able to my move body while in the paralaztion state. The thing was I wasnt actual moving my arm and it was moving It was like I wasnt using no muscles, Only thing I can come up with is that I was moving it with energy or somthing.

And maybe I wasnt floating I couldnt tell if my legs were still down or up since I couldnt see them.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyRJR

That'd be levitation... kudos dude. I was practicing psi-balls this winter(sensing/manipulating energy) and pinned myself to my bed one day, and found that focusing on the energy around my arm I could move it in a way that seemed as if not using muscles, but just via the field of energy. I had assumed you could use it to actually levitate, but I lost interest because it seemed kind of a long shot. Sounds like the right track though. I've also found that when I wake up and my arm is numb, I can move it more sucessfully by "telling it what to do" rather than trying to move it physically and accidentally smacking myself in the face with a runaway arm.

Thanks for the post. I'm gonna get back into the habit of trying to float around my bedroom physically again.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyRJR

Now that you brought that up, Ill share something that happened to me many years ago.

Being 7 or 8 I was still highly impressionable, and it was the day the science teacher taught us there is no limit to outer space, and the universe, no end. As much as we questioned him, it didnt make any difference, no limit, no end.

Well, that was quite a bit to comprehend coming from a world that has nothing but ends and borders. That night I thought about the concept of endless, thought and thought and thought. I couldn't have thought any deeper or any longer, and I finally fell asleep over an hour later, but during that time I though about nothing but endless space.

The last thing I remember was visualizing was me floating up, first out of my house and looking down, then I could see the neighborhood, then my city, then my state, then my country, then the whole world getting smaller and smaller behind me as I projected myself out into space looking for the end. As I awoke the next morning a dream was fleeting away from me where I was on a different, dark planet and went crashing into a hedgerow of bushes, then awoke.

It really was odd. I awoke with my blanket over my body next to the closet door, on the floor. I had absolutely no idea how I got there. The problem was, I had the TOP BUNK of a Bunk Bed. My little brother had the lower. I just wrote it off as just WEIRD, but never forgotten.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

new topics

top topics

join