It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels told to shoot any Comanchero on sight by American leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hells Angels told to shoot any Comanchero on sight by American leaders

www.news.com.au

SHAMED Hells Angels leaders have ordered their troops to "shoot on sight" in a deadly bid to repair the gang's shattered image.

A string of recent attacks, including the firebombing of their national headquarters over the weekend, has angered the gang's American leaders.

They have ordered their Australian chapters to take steps to restore its hard-core reputation but equally to begin repairing the Hells Angels' "brand" - by shooting at any Comanchero on sight.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Legislation here in Australia has recently denounced the formation of "Outlaw Bikie Gangs" as a criminal offence in some states. Now that the Australian Hell's Angels have been given the directive to shoot to kill any Comanchero there is no doubt that the entire country will back this legislation in the near future.

Australian chapters of the Hell's Angels have recently been in damage control and have been making attempts to reconcile with rival gangs such as the Comanchero's. This new directive from the USA has now shattered that hope as the Australian Angels must toe the line.

Australia may well see another Father's Day Massacre in the near future.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20/4/2009 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear this news. People just do not realize who the HA are and what they represent. Again the media plays the role of making them out to be violent terrorists. They in fact are just ordinary people who have jobs and families and that love their countries and to ride in freedom.

What the heck happened at the HQ? Why was it not in the news and how did I miss it if it was? Were there injuries?

I have met a few in Cal. in my younger years and never had anything but positive experiences. Couldnt remember their names or reccognize them now, but still in all I remember they were always giving to charity, helping out people in their communities and very nice in general and the wives I met did not even look like bikers at all unless you knew. Just ordinary people with smart clean cut children and happy well cared for.

If something ever did happen in this country like sitx it would be a good day to see them ride up to defend the innocent.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

OK I just read the fox snooze report and how on earth would "THEY" know the insides of a private club? I bet the Auzzies will be at the world rally...

I cant believe all the trouble they are having...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba

Legislation here in Australia has recently denounced the formation of "Outlaw Bikie Gangs" as a criminal offence in some states. Now that the Australian Hell's Angels have been given the directive to shoot to kill any Comanchero there is no doubt that the entire country will back this legislation in the near future.

Wait a minute. If guns are already banned in Australia how could this possibly be carried out? Didn't they turn them in? Why would additional legislation be necessary?

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ha ha! I love how Aussies refer to outlaw biker gangs as "bikies". Such a cute name.
Oh, lordy, don't ever call the guys I have known the last 30 years as bikies. They will kick some big a$$. lol. Maybe this is what has got the Aussie chapters of the Hells Angels in such a furor. I have found that if one doesn't give crap to an outlaw biker, they will be just fine and will be able to get along with them and party with them. You don't even have to participate in a war with them. They respect your opinion, so long as you aren't wearing colors and talking crap and aren't criticizing them.
Why would you be hanging out with them if you harbored criticism of them? Commancheros? I don't know any. But, then, I no longer live in a hotbed of outlaw gangs. Most people here are lone wolves.

new topics

top topics

join