It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the iranian president jump the shark???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Reaction To Amidinijahds "inflamatory statements"

First of all i'd like to say the western diplomats that walked out were just fueling amidinijahds (sp) fiery rhetoric they should have listened to what the Iranian president had to say he has freedom of speech as well you know and by walking out they just chose ignorance over opinion. Further more an Iranian president that gets an applause (although be it from mainly arab states) can't be 100% wrong now don't get me wrong i have beef with the IDF not the people of israel there cool it's easy to not listen to something you think is wrong it is much more difficult to learn something from it...that YOU may be wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yep, Israel is like a child, when they are not happy or contradicted, they get angry. A grown up person would have listened to all the speech, taken notes, then go on the podium to counter the arguments... But they can't, because they ARE a racist country... a country based on a religion IS racist, by definition.

And when you pratically only marry between jews... that is a form of racism.

A christian can marry a protestant... and it's commonly done... but a jew marrying another person with another faith is really really seen as bad in Israel...

And let's not forget their war crimes and the treatements of palestinians, their control of US foreign policies and false-flag operations and their countless violations of international law.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

join