It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose we were visited by aliens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This is just a hypothetical situation, but I think it's interesting anyway.

Suppose that Aliens came down from out space. They informed us that from their interplanetary studies that our planet is remarkably over populated. Out of the 150,000 planets with life that they have surveyed, ours is one of the only ones with over 6 billion intelligent life forms. All other planets surveyed with this amount of intelligent life has invariably destroyed itself either by war, famine, or pollution.

They tell us what the appropriate amount of people are, and give us an ultimatum to stay on the planet. If we don't take the ultimatum, then they will assume that our world is a waste and will just destroy us all and populate our planet with another colony of intelligent life.

In order to keep everything more or less fair, the world leaders will get together with the aliens and vote on either which country's people will be wiped out, or which one race of people will be wiped out. Not only this, but we have to also chose 3 species of insects, 2 species of mammal, and 1 species of bird that will be wiped out.

Would you listen to the aliens warnings, and chose a race or country to wipe out, or would you just let them destroy all of humanity?

If you would have the wipe out a race or country, which one would you chose? If not, what is your reasoning for letting our species die?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Suppose? I thought it's been happening for thousands of years? Haven't you seen those Illuminati cave paintings of ancient astronauts?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Suppose? I thought it's been happening for thousands of years? Haven't you seen those Illuminati cave paintings of ancient astronauts?

I don't know what you are saying here?

Are you suggesting that the Illuminati started as a cave dwelling organization, or are you saying that the Holocaust happened because Aliens gave Hitler the ultimatum to save the world?

Either way, both are very silly.

You should be ashamed.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm saying the Illuminati are literally hellbent on world domination and deceiving the masses. Those who say they invented religion forget the fact they worship Satan their "angel of light." Which means the men that control all are Satanic. Their agenda could only be to control the world and the sheep, and in doing so keeping people believing in science over faith. I'm not saying science is wrong. The contrary is obvious for anyone with common sense.

Hitler was a monsterous failed attempt at an NWO, not an alien.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
I'm saying the Illuminati are literally hellbent on world domination and deceiving the masses. Those who say they invented religion forget the fact they worship Satan their "angel of light." Which means the men that control all are Satanic. Their agenda could only be to control the world and the sheep, and in doing so keeping people believing in science over faith. I'm not saying science is wrong. The contrary is obvious for anyone with common sense.

Hitler was a monsterous failed attempt at an NWO, not an alien.

Really? That's nice.

Do you generally ignore the topic of threads, and go off on tangents like this?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
My friend, I think you should remove the "suppose" word from your title.

Anyway, we're being watched. The day they realize we've been too far, they'll press the red button and release some intelligent virus that will wipe the ghuman race out. And I'll be glad to die, as I know we screwed up...and screwed up gooood !

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Firstly we would act like we couldn't do that to our own people. We would say you will have to take us all , we aren't that cold. Soon we will realize we could at least save some people and let the human race live on. We would do it the only fair way we humans know how.

Drawing Straws. People in jail and criminals will be first eliminated. After that countries will debate which Tier they fit in , Tier 1 or Tier 2. Countries with the most to offer the new world would be placed in tier 1 , and countries with nothing to offer would be placed in tier 2.
Tier 1 would consist of Japan , USA , Canada , Mexico , most of Europe , Australia & NZ , China etc etc (First world countries) . Sadly , third world countries will be relegated to Tier 2.
Tier 1 countries have 2 chances , firstly by flipping a coin. If they lose they go to tier 2 and draw straws. The countries with the shortest straws will be allowed to convert leading scientists , doctors , teachers and other helpful people of interest to a country that isn't being eliminated. If you have served your country in war or politics you will be safe... Seem fair ?

))

3 species of insects, 2 species of mammal, and 1 species of bird that will be wiped out.

3 Insects to be eliminated = Flies , ticks and cockroaches
2 Mammals to be eliminated = Wallaby and Rabbit
1 Bird to be elminiated = Seagull (too easy)

[edit on 19/4/2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
All the aliens would really have to do is release a virus or other microbe that would kill a certain percentage of the population. i.e. they wanted to wipe out 75 percent of the population, all they would have to do is release a deadly virus that only 25 percent of the population would be immune to.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
How about, every family is only allowed to have ONE child, that would half the population within one Generation.

Secondly, we aren't overpopulated (yet)!

Thirdly, we have been visited by aliens for thousands (perhaps millions?) of years, there is a high probability of them having partly or wholly designed and created life on Earth and there is reason to believe that they interbred with us.

Fourthly, what are you trying to find out? Trying to get the racists to show themselves by saying something like, 'well let's bomb this or that country'?

Oh and @ the other part of the question: mosquitos and spiders, replaced by mosquitos that don't need to bite (less itchy and no disease carriers) and more venus fly traps!
As for mammals, I think we have killed enough off to extinction!

Sam

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So ya we have screwed up pretty bad. No matter how far we go, we can still turn back. We are special in that our leaders and people in power have screwed good regular citizens who don't have a choice in the matter.

If alien's come down in your scenerio, I would understand it as a false flag, fisherman. I don't think that will happen. The real ETs are allready here.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Yes, I think we're being observed. I think if we get TOO silly, there will be some sort of intervention. I'm not sure how deep the rabbit hole goes, but some group or elite aspect of the govt knows about it and/or is involved with it. I think the govt handed off all the UFO stuff to this secretive organization (many years ago) so they could wash their hands of it and use the always handy 'plausible deniability' when asked about it, publicly.

I think disclosure would come with a price. I think it would cause the collapse of the religious infrastructure...at least as we understand it. There would be mass suicides and such. Some people would simply freak out. A few would lose their minds. Then you would have all the "I told you so!!" people out there, feeling justified for their 'gut feeling'...and I would be one of them.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

I think that aliens woud not give a damn about us, and see us as nothing. Like in the program taken, i think the more adavcned species would be interested in the fact of the extremes of our emotions, while they are probably well past that.

So they probably see dying as meaning not much, and probably have some sort of scientific reasoning to that theory, that we cannot understand with our punny minds, and petty squabbles.

Personally i think we are too over populated, and its a thing to do with quality of life that is important. Why do people bring kids in the world, when we have so much bull in this society, i just cannot understand why they do it.

On which groups or countries should be wiped out, i do not know, but i know one thing america needs to drastically change if we ever going to have balance in this world, as that country has caused so many problems with uk/israel/usa tri country thing.

The nwo is not a bad idea, and maybe one day it may work, but the thing that i hate is that people will be forced to go down this road, by people that are so scummy, and the people that want this never practise what they preech at all.

What ever is going on and will happen, i think getting america to become more level with the rest of the world, is the main thing, along with getting rid of greed in humans, in this century. What will happen to america, who knows, but i know the one world cannot exist while we have a country that so much destroys others and takes all countries resources for themsleves, while leaving everywhere sh1t, and making everywhere else a sh1t place to live.

I think people do not understand that the nwo and america are different things. They may use american money to make loads of new techs etc.., but those techs belong to the nwo, and not america. This is why you never see the advanced stuff used in our society.

Also i think personally the human race on this planet cannot be gotten rid of, and we are here to stay, but that does not mean, we will not have bad times, and people will not die. The aliens do not care if people die, and that many could die in any event, the human race will survive nearly everything that could happen to us now, except from the universe being destroyed, lol, and thats not going to happen.

People need to think, that cycles exista dn countries come and go, and people get born and they die, it is just the way it is.

But yes the population is too big, but not for the earth, but because quality of life for those poeple in the world, and not because of stupid cars(we could have 100 times more cars, and that would not effect the earth on grand scale).

[edit on 4/19/2009 by andy1033]

new topics

top topics

join