It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS will be targeted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I have never made a prediction on here before. I will answer any questions about my dream/prediction, however it was a dream and I have never had a more vivid one before and that is what led me to post this.

I had a dream that ATS is going to be targeted by the mainstream media as a terroist hotspot. Specifically I had a dream that something was going to happen in the US, I think terror related and it was going to be put in the media that this suspect was an avid contributor to ATS. This will cause alot of membership and people to avoid this site for fear of being labeled a terrorist.

I know it is not really really vivid, but I remember it being broadcast on the news in my dream. I do not remember what the terrorist action was or even if it happened. It may have just been uncovered for all I know and they were just a member here. I just remember Wolf from a certain news organization reporting on it.

I just wanted to get this on record.

-Kdial1

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

That's some dream. And you've put it on the record.

If that happens, then I'd have to make a run for it. Cancel the internet, pack up, and RUN! Those scaremongers are totally insane, I wouldn't risk it even the slightest.

Too bad those hard core ATS terrorists might not see your post, since it's on BTS. But if they see ATS on the news, I'm sure they'll get the drift. Unfortunately, I don't think that enough of them would be smart enough to make a RUN for it!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Let's be totally honest with ourselves here. ATS is probably already monitored extensively, and those who contribute to or even peruse around the site have been flagged; we will all be hauled off by our ankles one of these nights.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NexGenRevolution
Let's be totally honest with ourselves here. ATS is probably already monitored extensively, and those who contribute to or even peruse around the site have been flagged; we will all be hauled off by our ankles one of these nights.

spot on brother, that is why I prefer bts and am always wary of what I post on ats.I'm sure some members on here are'nt what they seem as well. Trust no one!!

top topics

join