It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did DHS Film Tea-Partiers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I was in the kitchen the day after the tea-parties and Mom, like usual, had her idiotic talk radio on. At the time Roger Hedgecock was the host and he was talking to a lady who's name I didn't quite catch, something rather simple but listening to AM radio the quality is crap. She claimed to be a lead organizer of the Tea Parties, somewhere in San Diego, IIRC. She claimed that DHS was there and filming people. That was about it, at least that's all I remember. It went by pretty quick and I try to NOT pay attention to the drivel spewing out of that little radio - I get sick listening to that crap after just a few seconds, it's so propagandized. But, this I did hear.

So, the question is: Anyone see anything resembling this at a tea party?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm a gonna bump this since no one has seen it and I would like to know if anyone saw anything unusual at a any of the parties across the country. I have tried to look up the lady's name that was on the show but have had no luck. At least the names I see are not familiar.

I'm not trying to be a fear monger here but I did hear this on the radio and wondered if there was any substance to it.

join