It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, i'm new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just a quick introduction. Although i'm a new member i have been searching for years trying to find out what is really going on. I'm sure like most of you, the well known conspiracies peaked my intrest e.g. Jfk, moon landing, ufos and the like but on that fateful day in september 2001 my intrest turned to alarm. I was in my early twenties at the time. Like many I began to search the internet for answers. Unfortunatly as many atsers know already, all you find are more questions. I became consumed. For 4 years I spent every spare minute trawling the net for any site that talked about conspiracy (including ats), and even though i never got the cast iron answers i searched for, i still felt hopeful that the conspiracy community (which seemed to be growing everyday) would rise up with the undeniable truth,awaken the masses and together we would stop this orwellian madness, how wrong was i lol. The fact is we missed our window, disinfo became rife. Some examples are the magazine popular mechanics dividing a lot of people, we had experts on both sides trying to prove fire could or couldn't have brought down the towers, what hit the pentagon? and lets not forget the more recent plane/no plane debate, all the while we were being sidetracked/divided the masses moved on. After 4 years i felt burned out, i had tried to convince people of the various conspiracies some woke up some didn't. I felt i had played my part, my paranoia was through the roof, so i took a break from all things conspiratorial,cleared my head, got rid of my computer and got on with my life. For 2 years or so i lived in the so called real world, no longer trying to work out the angle behide the headline,using the msm to get my daily fix of "news" etc. I relaxed so much that i bought a mobile (even though i swore i would never own one) it came with the interweb so natually i checked out ats and sure enough here you all are lol. I tried being a sheep for 2 years and man is it dull, i felt uninformed and sedated using the msm. However u look at it things are moving at such at rate now, the nwo took a giant leap forward at g20 and in times like these, info is key...see you around pals

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's nice to see another person on here.
Here's to hoping you find answers to all your questions, and new questions begging answers.

One word of advice.
I'd use a few breaks when posting such a long post, clean it up and make it more reader friendly.

I for one have a hard time reading a wall of text, and depending on the height of that wall will bypass a post altogether at times.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS badfuture, and you as well ThirdJohnAdams

yep, there's a plethora of information here.... and like the rest of the web, much of it is evidence of various phenomena and/or conspiracites. There are some amazing minds here, and I consider us all fortunate to be able to interact with such an eclectic group, united by a common enjoyment/interest.

Don't hesitate to ask myself or someone if you need help with something. I wish you both well.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hi welcome to ats

Spike

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

top topics

join