It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonstration of the relationship of spirit and sound!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is a great demonstration of the impact of sound on the spirit. Some of you may have seen her on TV or YouTube. Susan Boyle totally transforms an audience from ridicule to reverence in less than 3 seconds of singing.

www.youtube.com...

This is just worldly sounds and see what an impact it has on the spirit. What of the sounds of higher regions? What of sounds of the purely spiritual regions. This is why the NWO / Illuminati / Devil worship exists. To undermine human existence and spiritual potential. See what the strong, independent spirit of this woman alone could do against a worldly audience.

The great spiritual masters are famous in history for providing the spirit with the link to inner worlds. That is something the NWO never wants the individual to have.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
She's really, really, really good. Awesome voice. You are throwing in mass of philosophy though.... I think we all agree the NWO wants to take away your strength, but I don't think one of us with our spirit the strongest of anyones, could take them down alone.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Im at work, so I can't hear any audio...

However, I will add some comments on some of your philosophical statements regarding the enemies of free humanity:

There is a giant, many-armed beast entrapping the entire world in its cold iron grip, yet we can't see it. We can feel its effects; desperation, depression, loss of empathy, an increasing feeling of monotony, of helplessness. We sense shifts in attitude amongst us all, as if there is something dark within us just beneath the surface, waiting and biding its time to come out...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You'll be pleased to know Susan Boyle just made CNN news this morning, and that she will be making an album (CD)! I'd have smiled too, if I was her...first 'big stage,' one Eternal Flame.

Thanks for the thread & link, ReelView. My wife & I watched it last nite, and we we're both suitably shocked and awed.

I am passing the link on to everyone I think might appreciate it, and will get her CD whenever it is released. Two words come to mind:

Elegant, Glorious.

Les Miserables I Dreamed a Dream Lyrics:
There was a time, when men were kind
And their voices were soft
And their words were inviting
There was a time, when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untested

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
As they turn your dream to shame

He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

Words

[edit on 16-4-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I saw that also in the news. She's really gifted, but sad to say from the clip, didn't fit the norm for being both talented and beautiful, which is what society expects from people.

She's really to be frank, butt ugly. I hope that if she makes an album, she doesn't get ruined and let anybody pluck her eyebrows or something.

It only goes to show that people are only accustomed to things being done a certain way.

This beautiful woman breaks the mold on standards, and I wish her the best of luck.

I for one would purchase her album!

top topics

join