It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi ATS...long time reader. first time poster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hello to all you diligent truth seekers at ATS!!

First, I would like to say thank you for all the hard work, research, and risks taken by all of you so that the truth may be known and knowledge may be spread. Your quest is truly a noble one.

A few years ago, when I was about 16 or 17, I began listening to George Noory and Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM. Since then, i have not stopped listening to heroes like them on the radio and reading heroes like you on the internet.

I have read thrououghly on vitually every subject mentioned in the posts on this forum-
from bigfoot to UFO's
from Masons to Mt. Shasta
from MKUltra to Baba Ramm Das
from Edgar Cayce to David Icke, and all the way back to David Wilcock.
Richard Hoagland and his Face on Mars, to Yahweh and his "flocks" of UFO's
Chemtrails, HAARP, Fema Camps, reptillians, morgellon's, angels, the pyramids, the philadelphia project, stargates, and the coral castle, etc.
i've read it all.

i wont reveal much about myself for now except that i am a male in my early twenties, living in a large city in the midwestern United States. i may reveal more in the future. i just prefer the anonymity now.

i have waited so long to join for fear of being ostracized, and because i will not argue about anything unless i feel i am well enough educated on the subject. now that fear is gone, and i am MUCH more educated. There is much much more to learn, but i finally feel i have a pretty firm grasp on whats going on and how it all relates.
im ready to start making progress. here we go.
to the denial of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well then we are happy you came out of your shell and decided to join.

Welcome to ATS friend.

I know you'll find what your looking for and we look forward to your contributions as you seem to already be well versed in Tin Hat Theories

Again, Welcome And Enjoy!

Feel free to U2U if you have any questions or visit the Ats Freshman's Forumfor most newbie related stuff.

~Keeper

[edit on 4/15/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hey tOrnaDo_pHett, welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Welcome to the board mate. I hope you enjoy your stay. Judging by your list of interests in your post, you've been a very busy chap. I reckon you should fit right in here at ATS. Good luck and hope to see you around on the boards sometime.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tOrnaDo_pHett

Glad to hear you have come out of the shadows and are ready to leap head first into all that makes ATS so fascinating. We share some interests and I look forward to seeing you in the threads.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tOrnaDo_pHett

WELCOME !!!!!!

I appreciate your enthusiasm

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Please be careful about giving up too much personally identifiable information.

This site is awesome and the MODs and owners are great !

A bit of advice, enjoy a good debate but never take it personally.

Once again. WELCOME !!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
wow, talk about makin a guy feel welcome.
thanks a bunch.

its good to see like thousands of people registered and active on this site, let alone all the people just browsing from the outside, like i did daily for years.

the internet is our best and last weapon.
underground network. alternative communication. [

top topics

join