It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I know...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Oh they've left now

again, i'd like to add the same addition to your last comment ...... but you never know

okay i'll stop

[edit for misinterpretation of quoated text on 18-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

[edit on 18-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Ya never know indeed.... but they always follow the same premise for the thread.

>Have an unknown contact

>Have an unknown contact that can't be revealed no matter what

>Preferably an alien

> Talk about things that may happen or that already are happening or look likely to.

> Talk about rehashed theories and perhaps put a new spin on them

> Say it's so vague because you haven't been told the full picture

> Act so nice and victim-like that anybody questioning you will appear mean and antagonistic

> Say that it's our choice if we believe and it's up to us. and no hard feelings man....

Meh....whatever

There are more but it's late and I'm going to bed.

[edit on 19/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I have edited my post, not sure you got me

Anyways, should be crystal now

Or maybe not

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ah.. I see.

This is perfectly executed in every way.
Firstly he didn't post his picture for quite a while , making it seem as if the picture isn't the important part. He also deliberately posted the wrong link , i presume to drag the threat out a bit , and throw us off guard making us think "Pfft i knew it , its fake." Then we see the real picture and go "Oh MY GOD! WOW! A real alien. He is for real! " .. The man knows his stuff that's for sure.

I give full credit for the textbook hoax.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I posted early on this thread and sadly Jake NH I must rescind my defense of your egregious claims. I was only willing to tolerate it as your personal opinion and you haven;t done much in the way of preaching this ridiculous dogma but with the title of "the Prophet" and structuring this thread so similar to other skunkers, I must retract my neutral position.

At least the idea of a facebooking alien was somewhat novel.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Why does this kind of stuff get a lot of posts, when other, MEANINGFUL threads get totally disregarded?
To the OP: it was fine up to the north korea/iran stuff. You could have had a lot of attention just sticking to that part of your bogus story. That delusional rambling which came before wasn't even necessary.

Oh, by the way, if it were true, you could be rich. I would personally rob a bank and give you 1 million dollars if you prove it to me. I know that "you have no proof", but come on! It's a million dollars!!

[edit on 19-4-2009 by seb2882]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join