It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar tsunami data will predict Earth havoc - CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

(CNN) -- NASA scientists say new data provided by twin spacecraft analyzing the sun will help them more accurately predict how so-called solar tsunamis wreak havoc on our planet.

The tsunamis -- powerful explosions known as coronal mass ejections, or CMEs -- produce solar cosmic rays that can interfere with technology, causing power blackouts and disrupting air traffic communications and cell phone networks.

Full article on CNN

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

produce solar cosmic rays that can interfere with technology, causing power blackouts and disrupting air traffic communications and cell phone networks.

This seems to be a very common theme in the last few weeks. My conspiracy senses are tingling.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
2012 is suppose to be the solar maximum of all of this. According to what we know, and all of the info out there. We can expect to be out of power for around 25 to 50 years. My advice to most folks is to learn how to make things at home, how to knit, how to sew, and to make sure that you have plenty of wood for a wood stove.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

I may even have to lower my testosterone levels, and take up a knitting class haha, chicks dig guys who can knit blankets I know it!!!

Out of all the scenarios around 2012 I hope its nothing like the scenario in "Knowing". That my friends would suck!

new topics

top topics

join