It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taxation Is Extortion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The criminals in government wants us to pay them (not the general-population) for their work. This is what they do for work: torture, rape, kill; oppress nations; wage wars on the poor & young among us. We don't owe them anything, beside a violent reaction/defense!

News-Tip: www.InfoWars.com

Marcel Votlucka's Analysis: Taxation Is Extortion at Strike-The-Root.com

I sometimes wonder which is worse: the government or the Mafia. Oh wait; they may as well be the same thing.

If you’re wondering how the logic of this admittedly brash remark works itself out, try the following. It’s simple; just publicly refuse to pay your taxes. The government will come for you and the police will try to throw you in jail. If you resist, you will be shot. Pay up, or get a bullet in your head. It’s essentially the same tactic employed by Mafia thugs.

After a long week’s labor, you get the dubious pleasure of having warmongering politicians get 30 to 40 percent of your money out of your paycheck. And it is indeed your money, not theirs. They didn’t earn it. They didn’t slave away for it. They don’t own it. They have no right to demand it from you. And they certainly have no right to take it from you by force. Taxation is essentially extortion.

There’s a reason why everybody hates the IRS. There’s a reason why Republicans manage to win elections by pledging to lower taxes—even though they never do it once elected. There’s a reason why, in olden times, tax collectors took their place among the most hated and reviled professions. If some thief burglarized your home, you’d be outraged over the loss of your property. You’d likely be even more outraged if the thief had accomplices holding you at gunpoint while stealing your stuff.

So why is it okay for the government to garnish your wages under the unseen yet implicit threat of punishment if you fail to comply? Why does the IRS get to keep extensive records on your personal financial matters, with little to no accountability on their part? Why is it acceptable for some people to force you and me—under pain of death—to subsidize their fat salaries and their generous handouts to corporate welfare queens and their bloody wars abroad?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
*Yawn*

Although I have reservations regarding the bailouts, and the fact that congress can vote itself a pay-raise, I don't see any problem with chipping in with my tax dollars for services such as public education, defense, social security, medicare, etc. Even if I don't agree with the level of taxes, there's no need to call to violence. (Gandhi would be ashamed of you) There shall be no taxation without representation, which... actually... I have. Granted, the guy I wanted may not have won, but hey, he was freely elected by my fellow citizens. Even if I don't agree with him, I still have to recognize that he's my representative.

The only question I have is... is it constitutional to be throwing around this bailout money knowing full well that it's our children who will have to pay the price. They are having their taxes raised and inflated - and yet, they have no representation.. because how can they elect someone to represent them if they don't exist yet or are too young to vote?

I think that's rather shady, because the sons will end up being punished for the sins of the father.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by News And History

My first question

Are you still paying your taxes.

My second question

Although you may see it as extortion, is it still not legal since it is a law? Prostitution is legal in most states but legal under the laws of Nevada.

Now as far as what we really owe them. I just can't see Americans going against their government. In one way or another, we are too dependent on big brother.Furthermore, I believe any violence will only be met with more violence.

join