It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien and UFO media discussion section

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have been reading this forum for about five years now. The alien and UFO section mostly. I've noticed alot of well written and well researched threads are getting lost in the shuffle.

I think this is due to the fact that not only is that section a host for many theories regarding UFOs, aliens and coverups. But, it's the only place where video/photo evidence can be posted and talked about.

Perhaps one day we can have an Alien and UFO media section, where members can post photo/video evidence and discuss said evidence.

Just make two sections.

One for Alien and UFO theories, discussion, agendas, coverups, etc.
And another one just for media discussion. Where people can post videos they shot, or found online, or just photos of something strange, they'd like to discuss with other people.

The current UFO and Alien section gets too confusing, especiailly for people just seeking media discussion.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I don't see the problem with UFOs/Aliens forum as it is.

It's a nice mix between discussing media and other types of discussion.

Personally, I think we should leave it as it is...if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Why don't you try posting this on the ATS, BTS, what would you like to see in the future? thread and see what happens.

Peace,

MGGG

[edit on 13-4-2009 by machinegun_go_go]

Edited for a second time because I'm a moron and too busy watching Close Encounters of the Third Kind...Da, da daa da DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

[edit on 13-4-2009 by machinegun_go_go]

new topics

join