It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My U2u Tag is red....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well...I've deleted my entire U2U envelope...and right now I have fifteen already read U2Us....yet, the 'U2U!' FLAG is stil hot and red....

Why?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Deleting or saving your most recent u2u usually solves that problem. It it doesn't, delete or save the next one, and so on. Until you've found the u2u that is causing the problem. This can happen i.e. if the sender of the u2u used wrong capitalization of your username

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Tried all the above, short of deleting ALL read in my inbox....again, alreeady read everything, in my inbox....(only have a dozen or so....cuz I've already eliminated the entire U2U BOX once already....yet, the problem crops up again?)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Save the remaining u2us. It will move them from your Inbox to your "saved" box. I'm sure that one (or more) of those remaining u2us is causing the problem. You don't need to delete the u2us, but you need to get the problematic u2u out of your Inbox somehow. Delete or save. 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I believe what causes that is when someone sends you a u2u with the incorrect capitalization. Someone probably sent you a u2u with your name spelled 'Weedwhacker' or 'WeedWhacker' in the recipient slot. It's just a glitch.

Since it's impossible to know which one it is, Hellmutt's suggestion of transferring your u2u's from your inbox to your saved box gets rid of that if you don't want to delete your u2u's.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

thanks AD, i finally got rid of mine after 4 months!!!lol

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes i understand, the u2u system not always easy to work with, but in time we get used to it.

I would u2u tag, should be orange, it helps us....

join